Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

loud grunts

My LO is 5 weeks and at night lately she grunts, moans, and squeaks really loud while sleeping. Im not concerned just curious if other babies did this. Its cute but I find myself unable to sleep during it.

Re: loud grunts

• Options
    Our 3.5 week old has started to do this. It is adorable, but definitely makes for a crappy nights sleep for sure.
  • Options
    Yup. I posted the same question about 3 weeks ago. My baby is 7 weeks old and is the loudest kid ever. Grunting squawking moaning..All night... totally normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup.  We have a midnight yowler too.  You eventually get used to it... somewhat.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh my goodness my baby is so loud. Only at night, and between him and DH snoring I get no sleep.
  • Options
    Haha glad I'm not alone. Hopefully I get use to it so I can sleep a little more. But it is pretty adorable!
  • Options
    MWagner10 said:

Oh my goodness my baby is so loud. Only at night, and between him and DH snoring I get no sleep.

This is my house. Snoring husband on my left. Grunting baby on my right lol.
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    My girl did that. Poor thing, we stuck her bassinet just outside our door so we could sleep. She outgrew the grunting before I could really test my theory but it seemed like she slept more peacefully when I laid with her on my chest (I was awake while I did this). But I wonder if maybe I had had her near me or cuddled her in the bed if it would have quieted her, ...who knows
  • Options
    DD does this all the time! I actually had her sleeping on me today on her side and she made a noise that sounded like what a "normal" baby noise would sound like instead of a grunt. It was too cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image   image
  • Options
    Always!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"