3rd Trimester
Options

Should I be worried???

I'm 35 weeks along and I've been having a really upset stomach and I've thrown up a few times. I also feel sharp pain in my vagina and cramps. Should I be worried that I'm going into labor or could it just be those Braxton hicks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should I be worried???

• Options
    Call your doc just in case. Can't hurt.
  • Options
    The only thing I would keep an eye on is the cramps. The rest is normal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a stomach bug on Sunday and had the same thing.  Baby would bury himself down in my pelvis as far as he could every time I threw up. 

The cramps may be from dehydration.  Are you able to keep anything down? 

I ended up calling my midwife, and her main concern was that I wasn't having a head ache or swelling which could have indicated pre-eclampsia.  

She also mentioned that whenever pregnant if you are unable to keep fluids down then it is important to call as they may need to put an IV in to keep Momma and baby hydrated. 
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Call your doctor.

First BFP 5/29/13 : )

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    That is not Braxton Hicks, but maybe just a stomach bug. Put a call in and see what your doc advises.
        image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"