December 2013 Moms
Options

Sex

Does sex really help to induce labor?

Re: Sex

• Options
    There have been quite a few conversations on this topic. Maybe try searching previous posts?
    The short answer to your question is no it does not, unless your body is ready to go into labor.

• Options
    I'll let you know in a couple of days...
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cboinkcboink member
    edited December 2013
  • Options

Only if you both get your cookies.

I like cookies.
  • Options
    im glad it's not proven .
    I am afraid of having sex at this point (thanks to the lady who felt her babies head the other day), and since my H finds it weird at the moment, that would make
    two very awkward participants......
    I'll stick to waiting it out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    peitri said:

What about sweeping your membranes as you get acupuncture followed up with having sex as you eat spicy food with pineapple followed by a shot of castor oil?

Then spend 10 minutes on an exercise ball for good measure.

Don't forget walking to go get a foot massage followed by some red leaf raspberry tea and some dates.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What about sweeping your membranes as you get acupuncture followed up with having sex as you eat spicy food with pineapple followed by a shot of castor oil?

Then spend 10 minutes on an exercise ball for good measure.
    Don't forget walking to go get a foot massage followed by some red leaf raspberry tea and some dates.
    Knew I was forgetting some things! ;)
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

• Options
    Sex did it for DD but not DS or this LO.. Only if your body is ready will sex work.
  • Options
    Cashingn2 said:

Guise stop being so mean!

OP, yes sex helps but only if its anal.

That's how I conceived. 
    Funny story, me too. My vag hasn't seen action in years!

Say whutttt?!?
  • Options
    I love lurking on some of these threads. You can always count on someone lowering the tone. Haha!
  • Options
    Bahahahahaha I was waiting on a fisting comment!!! Lmao'
  • Options
    I had told a friend of mine about the fisting feed a few weeks ago. So yesterday i tell her we had a date for induction, she calls me last night to see if I had been stretchingy vagina!!! I laughed and said no fisting either! She was like "aww man that's what i ment but I forgot the word!!" Lmao that still has to be the best TB feed evahhhh!
  • Options
    Digging this up from page 2 to add it RALLY only works if you give him a beejer, followed by you on top.

(Tell him "you're welcome" from me.)
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    Cashingn2 said:
    Whips and chains, yo! Only kinky sex starts labor!
    I've been doing it wrong. No wonder I haven't gone into labor yet! Breaking out the whips and chains this evening...
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live this board! I now have new plans for the night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"