Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam

My kid's up an hour and a half early. I wish he was old enough to be occupied by the tv.

I had a bagel and I'm thinking about having a slice of red velvet cake roll for breakfast dessert. That's a thing, totally.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
Without you I'll never make it out alive
But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    Is it morning? I'm getting my days and nights confused...we might go to the indoor inflatable place today to burn some of DS1's energy.

I hope to at least get the Christmas decorations down today, no promises of actual decorating
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    We are in pjs and relaxing in the family room, watching "bumpy" toy story (toy story 3). We do have Gymboree in a little bit, and I hate to miss it---because she absolutely loves it, and I know the rest of the day we are doing things around the house, so this is the only time we will probably go out today---but I am lazy. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm listening to DS over the monitor because he's awake, but still in bed. He just counted to ten and then said 11, 17, 18, 20! Haha, close...

In other news, I woke up to the news that my old boss' seeing eye dog died last night. Pretty heartbreaking since he's like a limb to my boss and he didn't have another dog lined up. I saw them briefly on Wednesday, and I'm glad I got to pet him one last time. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Hawkward said:
    @Little Jerry, that's so sad. Was the dog old? It's so hard to lose a dog, I can't imagine losing one I depended on so much.

He was 11, which is pretty old for a big dog according to his vet. His death was unexpected in the sense of it happening right now and suddenly. I posted once that my boss was in denial about the dog's age, which is why he wasn't really getting another dog ready, I think. I can't imagine how he feels losing him...it breaks my heart. He was a great friend to my boss.

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    I finally watched the Jimmy Fallon video with Rashida Jones (mmmm Rashida) and Carrie Underwood. Love it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRy0ONLBFfc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Options
    The baby woke us up at 6 motherfucking 30. We brought her in our bed but she refused to go back to sleep. I want to go to Dollar Tree and Michael's today for Christmas decor stuff, but I have a Michael's coupon I can't use until Noon, and it's only almost 9 right now. The kids are already getting on my nerves. I think I'm gonna have some sweet potatoes for breakfast.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    Aww thanks @pobrecita

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Options
    Morning ladies...

DS has been super mobile and mischievous the last few days. Besides tryng to eat ANYTHING that isnt edible, he figured out how to stand up in his crib, and somehow managed to rip the camera of tbe baby monitor off thw wall. I have no idea how he reached up that high. Looks like we will be doing some rearranging in his room today!

He also must be getting more teeth in bc omg the drooling...and general crankiness last night and this morning. Fuck.

I'm feeling sorry for myself at the moment bc I'm cranky, fat and bloated from all the shit I've eaten the past few days. Food hangover. I really need to put my big girl panties on, suck it up, do a workout, and just stop eating so damn much...but I feel like pouting for a bit instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning. I'm hungover.
    Eat all the carbs.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Mine slept till 9. I can't believe it. I woke up with a slight headache though. Im drinking coffee and trying to get my list in my head. I cleaned yesterday but I need to do laundry and head to a few stores to try and grocery shop and get an exchange gift.

Will probably do our tree tonight.

• Options
    DH made me breakfast. I rally love waffles.
    Date night last night and brekkie in the morning? You're having a great weekend!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I got a felt advent calendar in the Target $bins. I hate they have $3 stuff mixed in now. It was 3, but cute and now when she asks me if it's Christmas I can stop being the bad Guy when I say no.

• Options
    I want waffles @brewcitygal I'm having cold pizza

• Options
    We just woke up from our nap. I'm gunna make some leftovers from t-day then go shopping for Christmas decorations. Hopefully I can drop LO off at grandma's so I don't have to drag him around in the cold. And so I can come home and take a nap after.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    Also headed to the library today. Any book recs?

• Options
    Thanks anyway @brewcitygal

• Options
    I really, really need this kid to nap.

image image

• Options
    Well..I'm so glad MH just took it upon himself to sleep until almost 11am this morning. Nevermind our incredibly cranky child that I know he could clearly hear from the bedroom.

Why is it that on my my morning to sleep in, I have no problem getting up for the day at 9:30am, but he'll sleep until noon if I let him?

Huh...guess I have my bitch pants on today. I need to work out or something to get out od my funk!
  • Options

ReeseFox said:

I really, really need this kid to nap.

Me 2! We have had 2 crib visits with no luck.
    You ladies have my sorries. My kid WAS napping. Then the dog decided to find the noisiest toy we own and squeak the fuck out of it, so now DS is up. Wtf.
  • Options
    Nap strike is ruining my fucking plans for the day.

image image

• Options
    I made it to Gymboree this morning---and DH is outside doing yard work. Reese is playing with some of her Hanukkah gifts--my cousins seriously bought out the Jake and The Neverland Pirate Section. She seriously let me have my coffee and my breakfast while playing with the secret hideout hut---it was the most glorious 30 minutes ever!
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Nurse Jackie disappointed me this past season @mbenit4.  It kind of lost its spunk.

imageimage

• Options
    Seriously, why won't she go the fuck to sleep!? She's been a holy fucking terror all morning. She needs to nap.

image image

• Options
    SPOILER ALERT @mbenit4!

imageimage

• Options
    @Regal Mama Sorry YH is acting like a jerk. MH is doing an awesome job at pissing me off today too. I'm pretty sure its mostly just me though. I'm in a rare form of snatchiness today and I know it.

But..not for nothing...me asking him to entertain our child for 20 minutes so i can do a quick workout, does not mean stick him in the exersaucer right next to me and walk away while I work out and he fusses/cries. WTAF, DH.

Tonight we had a sitter booked so we could go out dinner and drinks with some friends to celebrate my birthday (earlier this week). Well...our sitter just cancelled. Her mom had to be admitted to the hospital, so I feel awful for her and totally understand why she can't make it. But I still cant help but feel disappointed bc we had this planned since last month. :'(
  • Options
    WTF, PEOPLE?! Someone backed into my car while he and DH were out looking at cars just now.  DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimage

• Options
    randomsalpalrandomsalpal member
    edited November 2013
    What? @missyishere. The answer is, no people where you live don't know how to drive (except you).  
  • Options
    My mother is visiting today...brought a whole bunch of used shit that I don't need. I will have no choice but to start drinking. 
  • Options
    IKR?!  Fucking people and their inability to drive.  

imageimage

• Options
    I'm not receiving a car today. Uuuuggghhh
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Options
    Nurse Jackie disappointed me this past season @mbenit4.  It kind of lost its spunk.
    Very disappointed as well..normally love me some Nurse Jackie.  
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I wish I could babysit for you @MrsT0514. You deserve a night out.

• Options
    My kid is sick. Double ear infection. Swollen throat with puss around her tonsils. Got swabbed for strep. I'm sad and want her to feel better, but I feel kind of bad that I was annoyed that we had to cancel/re-schedule her Christmas pics that we were supposed to have done this morning. :(

Also, I'm thisclose to being done with all my Christmas shopping. I've never been this on the ball. Yay me!

Finally, our realtor is taking us to look at a house this afternoon that I know I'm going to love even though we're not actually putting our house on the market until February. Not sure why I'm doing this to myself. I'm so ready to move, and patience is not my strong suit.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Awww...thanks @angelashly! You are too sweet.

We improvised and are just gonna have a few folks over our house for drinks and a bonfire once kiddo is in bed. I'm planning to get mah drink on!
  • Options
    Quiet day for me. Just dropped DD off with her dad and I am so so so tired. She slept fine but this motherfucking anxiety I have keeps me up almost all night :( I think a nap is in my future...
  • Options
    It's fun seeing kids at the playground smaller than ds!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"