October 2013 Moms

FFFC

Has no one started this yet? Does no one have anything to confess???

I have no idea why people have their LO sleep in their own room from day one. Call me lazy but if I have the option of walking two feet to LOs mini crib or walking 20 feet down the hall, I'm taking the shorter option.

Also, the family Thanksgiving dinner yesterday was fine but IMO the dinner I cooked on Wednesday night was far superior!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I ate apple and pumpkin pie for breakfast and told my mil I had to pump when I didn't so I could have a break this am...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still need a haircut.

I have zero pictures printed out yet of DD.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • petdocd said:
    We were watching world war z last night and lo got fussy. I turned him around to watch the TV and he was immediately fuss free. My son loves zombie shows already...parenting fail!
    @petdocd parenting WIN. You guise can watch the walking dead together. And WWZ was an awesome movie. I had a panic attack watching it while pregnant thinking of what I would do if that became real life. 4 pets and a newborn. eeeeeeek. Save us Brad!
  • I don't spend enough time with my cat now that my hands are always full with LO.
    We used to snuggle all the time. Now if I pet him 3 times a day it's a lot.
    I'm sad and worried that he doesn't feel loved anymore.

Flame me. I deserve it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Inn2Inn2 member
    edited November 2013
    1. I -hate- zombie movies/am afraid of them. And I love horror movies and books, just keep the zombies.

2. I've never seen the movie Alien. I'm not a big fan of things that bust out of the human body either.

3. I am petrified right now of SIDS, now that he is 2 months old and lay awake staring at his video monitor most of the night. He hates his bassinet and loves his crib. I'm debating getting the cosleeper, after all, just to move him back into our room. H already refused to try and squeeze the crib in our room. :(

4. I am having way more crazy dreams PP then I ever did pregnant. Like crazy graphic ones that are so weird that I'm disturbed when I wake up! Between that and staring at the monitor, I don't think I get any restful sleep!

Edit: Sleep deprived mind forgot to put iPad spaces in!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bkeane619 said:

I still need a haircut.

I don't even have any prints of our expensive wedding photos and we've been married for a year and a half. God knows when I'll get around to baby photos. I am terrible at crap like that.

On that note, it looks like my baby book probably isn't going to get filled out....ever.
    I got my wedding album and prints 2 weeks ago. I was married 3.5 years ago.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Inn2 said:
    1. I -hate- zombie movies/am afraid of them. And I love horror movies and books, just keep the zombies.

2. I've never seen the movie Alien. I'm not a big fan of things that bust out of the human body either.

3. I am petrified right now of SIDS, now that he is 2 months old and lay awake staring at his video monitor most of the night. He hates his bassinet and loves his crib. I'm debating getting the cosleeper, after all just to move him back into our room. H already refused to try and squeeze the crib in our room. :(

4. I am having way more crazy dreams PP then I ever did pregnant. Like crazy graphic ones that ones that are so weird that I'm disturbed when I wake up! Between that and staring at the monitor, I don't think I get any restful sleep!

Edit: Sleep deprived mind forgot to put iPad spaces in!
    You need to talk to someone about that. It's not normal and you shouldn't have to be wracked with worry 24/7.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • You need to talk to someone about that. It's not normal and you shouldn't have to be wracked with worry 24/7.

It's mostly just at night. I definitely will if it gets worse.
  • missgpsu said:

I don't know have to GIF on here.  I feel like an October Mom fail.  Don't hate me :-P

Neither do I. And I'm too lazy to learn!
  • I totally eye roll when someone complains about "pass the baby", or "outdated but well meaning advice".

I just told my family that if they hold her, they have to keep her for a while. :). That was she's not continually jostled around
  • missgpsu said:

I don't know have to GIF on here.  I feel like an October Mom fail.  Don't hate me :-P

Neither do I. And I'm too lazy to learn!

Me three, and try as I might I STILL can't figure out my signature...
  • bkeane619 said:
    Same here.  Well, I did get the birth announcements, but that's it.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Inn2 said:
    3. I am petrified right now of SIDS, now that he is 2 months old and lay awake staring at his video monitor most of the night. He hates his bassinet and loves his crib. I'm debating getting the cosleeper, after all, just to move him back into our room. H already refused to try and squeeze the crib in our room. :(

Same here.  She still sleeps next to me in the rnp and I will sometimes pick up her arm or touch her just to try to get her to move if I can't see her chest rising or hear her breathing.   

I forgot to turn the snuza on and kind of got all panicy when I woke up one day and realized it even though it was fine.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• I don't return my shopping cart to the cart corale unless I park right next to it now that I have DS. We live in michigan and I'm not keeping him out in the cold longer than I have to and I'm not going to leave him in the car while I return a cart. I do try to park by the corale and if I don't have LO I always return it.

ME TOO!!!! Sorry, too cold for baby to be out In cold any longer tha. Absolutely necessary. ..... and no way in hell am I leaving baby and toddler unattended in car as I walk through a parking lot. I too try to park by corral.... but when I can't, cart is not returned.

BabyFruit Ticker BFP #7 2/4/13- EDD 10/20/13
  • @amjoy25 - preach! Could've written your entire post.
  • missgpsu said:
    I know how to GIF, but can't remember how to PIP since my last time on TB 5 years ago.  How pathetic is that?
    m/c 9/22/07 at 8w5d...BFP 12/23/07! DD born 9/4/2008, BFP 2/14/13...DS born 10/22/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I unfortunately have one today.

Took LO to the mall with my mom today. Holy fuck. Never again lol.

Well, he was in and out of his carseat the whole time and I didn't strap him back in each time since we were just walking through the mall.

We decide to leave and drive to some other store. We are on the tollway, about 15 minites later I remember I never strapped him back into his seat :((

I was in the front seat with my mom, she had to pull into a gas station so I could get in the back seat and get him all buckled. I had a mini panic attack :(

Major mommy fail. NEVER again!!!

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • I have ugly cried almost all day today from exhaustion. I am setting a great example for my girls. I may or may not have called him a craptastic husband and plan to only nurse the baby for the next 24 hours as well.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"