Options

FFFC

Let's have 'em, ladies. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cannot remember anyone's name ever, not even some of my extended family. I made my husband give me a refresher course in the car on the way to dinner yesterday and I still called his cousin the wrong name.
  • Options
    BMReid said:

Not Thanksiving related:

This is in no way meant to offend anyone (Midwesterners, in particular)-- the thought of living in a land-locked state makes me feel claustrophobic. I don't know why, and I know how silly that sounds.

@BMReid - I always feel claustrophobic here in MO. I hate it! I miss WA. We're hoping to move back there soonish.

My confession is that I have eaten thanksgiving food for 4 days in a row now, and there's no sign off stopping. Although, my GERD isn't very happy, apparently my HG doesn't mind it (mashed potatoes are my bitch right now!)

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Options
    Emme and I ate pumpkin pie for breakfast. That's about as scandalous as I get lol

Oh I have an NST this afternoon and it is taking everything in my being to not go shopping after it. 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    BMReid said:
    Not Thanksiving related: This is in no way meant to offend anyone (Midwesterners, in particular)-- the thought of living in a land-locked state makes me feel claustrophobic. I don't know why, and I know how silly that sounds.
    We've been in Oklahoma for almost two decades now, but it took me almost 10 years to get used to living in Oklahoma after we moved here from Hawaii. I never, ever go to the lakes around here because it isn't the same as going to the ocean. 

I've eaten more desserts than Thanksgiving food. My third helping of apple pie [with ice cream] last night made me feel nauseous, but it was worth it. 

My dad's patience with DS has been very limited the past 24 hours [he's been very snappy and short towards him], and I'm about to say something to him. But he and my mom already got into it over how short he's been with DS, so I'm keeping my mouth shut for now. I don't know what his deal is, but it's putting a damper on the holiday.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    salsamommysalsamommy member
    edited November 2013
    @BMReid I LOVE BROWNIES!!! They are my pregnancy weakness. Ok Ok, another confession, it's not just when I'm pregnant!

ETA - You need to post pictures of your brownie lava cake!

• Options
    I haven't been to the doctor as much as I should have with this pregnancy. And I kind of hate myself. 

I ate a lot at dinner last night and then went home and had two bowls of cereal. I'm about to go eat burgers and then pumpkin cake.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Roses87 said:

I was very disappointed when I got full quickly last night and I couldn't eat all the food I wanted. :(

YES!!!
  • Options
    Another confession -- I'm disappointed at the lack of confessions today!!

• Options
    I had some porter last night. While I usually don't care too much for beer this baby dislikes even the smell of wine immensely and makes mommy always want beer. It was delicious and actually helped ease the BH contractions I was having all day yesterday.
  • Options
    SO has to work today and I'm happy because I have all the leftovers to myself and I'm going to go shopping in peace :)
  • Options
    @JmeMichelle, I never remember my confessions come Friday So having 4 confessions in one week is making up for missed opportunities in the past :P

• Options

SO and I spent a little over a year in a twin size bed together. After we found out we were expecting, his parents bought us a full size bed. I have my body pillow for support and there is still plenty of room in the bed, yet SO feels the need to sleep in the middle and cuddle with me. I feel squished and his arm feels like a ton of bricks laying over me. He slept on the couch the other night so I could be more comfortable and it was awesome!

SO is a tad jealous of my body pillow. He says he can't wait until this pregnancy is over and we can get rid of it. Little does he know it's not going anywhere.

• Options
    DH is getting me a pair of $2000 earrings for Christmas (he got approval beforehand because he didn't want to spend that much money on something I didn't like) and he's working all day today and part of tomorrow to make some extra money to pay for them.  Since I stay at home, I don't really have the opportunity to get him something worth that much, but I just ordered a $50 drink dispenser that looks like a golf club to go in his golf bag since he likes to drink a bit on the course.  That's about the same, right?    :-S
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @BMReid- I don't have them on DVD. :( I have some on VHS, but don't have a VHS player :( I need to get them on DVD.  
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    BMReid said:

@winnieella -- I have all of the HPs on dvd...and still watch them anytime they come on tv. It's a sickness.

This too. Me and DH have potter marathons a few times a year.
  • Options
    Arrgcr said:

BMReid said:

@winnieella -- I have all of the HPs on dvd...and still watch them anytime they come on tv. It's a sickness.

I've never seen or read Harry Potter. Maybe I should start now that I'm stuck here. Books or movies first? I think books are almost always better

Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• Options
    megs12914 said:
    I've never seen or read Harry Potter. Maybe I should start now that I'm stuck here. Books or movies first? I think books are almost always better
    I would say start with the books. I love them. They are long, but will keep you entertained. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Options
    megs12914 said:

Arrgcr said:

BMReid said:

Books first 100%!! The movies are great but the books are amazing. I re-read them every couple of years and still enjoy them almost as much as the first time.
  • Options
    I have another one. My diastolic number has been over 90 since I woke up. I'm supposed to call when it gets over 90. I'm hoping that it goes down, but obviously hasn't. I know I should call, but I really don't want to.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Options
    I've never done one of these and mine is not very original. I have to start off by saying I absolutely do not want LO to come early and do not want any health issues for me or the baby, of course.
    However, we're short staffed at work and the main burden has been laid on my shoulders to carry the load. Sometimes on a particularly shitty day or when I'm feeling especially tired or in a lot of pain (back, pelvic - my job is fairly physical, I'm a home care nurse), I daydream about being put on bed rest or going on mat leave now instead of in January. I would love to let someone else take on all the stress they've been piling on me.
  • Options
    I have another one. My diastolic number has been over 90 since I woke up. I'm supposed to call when it gets over 90. I'm hoping that it goes down, but obviously hasn't. I know I should call, but I really don't want to.
     Call!
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Options
     Call!
    ^^^
    THIS!! CALL
    @ScarlettDahlia

• Options
    Kc101212Kc101212 member
    edited November 2013
    I hate No Shave November - not the cause or those that fundraise for it, I totally support the ACS! However, DH spends the whole month harassing me about how he wants to participate...but he doesn't have any intention of fundraising for the cause (he also looks creepy with facial hair) so I won't let him. I can't wait til December so he shuts up about it.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • Options
    I hate noise in my house. Movies, you tube, music, screeching, you name it. (thankfully we don't have TV) Unless I initiate the noise. Or DS. I guess I hate when my husband initiates noise.
    I'm similar, although as long as I can control the TV volume I'm okay with it (I'll often mute commercials though).  I have sensory processing issues though (mostly noise and food texture, not like a kid with sensory issues just to make the distinction).  
    I made peanut butter cookies (with the Hershey kisses on top) for a family lunch today. I ate 5 before we ever left our house.

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @ANDYLEAH

COMPLETE FFFC + gif win!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"