Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

So, I came back...

And I don't expect anyone here to like me. But I just wanted to say that I took a few days off the site to recollect myself. The last night I logged in here, I ended up crying in bed, and S/O asked me what was wrong. I told him what had happened here on TB, and even read him the conversation. 

I took what you guys said to heart. I hope y'all don't really think I'm crazy, but I do know that y'all think I'm immature. And I was thinking a lot about that. I am definitely too immature to be TTC right now. And we aren't even financially prepared enough as it is. I just wanted it so badly that I was trying to rush into it without being totally ready. I honestly expected that when S/O got his new job, that we would be making a LOT more money than we are making right now. 

Needless to say, we made the decision a couple of days ago to hold off on TTC for at least a couple of months. I am probably going to end up getting a job at his place of work, or maybe applying a few of the local banks, since there is one right by where he works. We still have way too much stuff to sort out before we can begin TTC again.

Since we have made that decision, a lot of stress has been taken off of me. I was an emotional wreck because I was trying to force a baby into our lives at the most stressful time possible. Therefore, I was acting pretty nutty, and not just to y'all here on TB. I was that way at home too. S/O didn't know what was going on with me. I was falling into a depression and didn't even realize it.

I am back today to try and redeem myself. I don't blame any one of you for not just going back and being okay with me as if I was any other newbie. But I am going to start by just being a normal contributor to the site. I don't want any drama, and I hope that's not what I am about to face. I do want to learn more about TTC and continue charting and getting to know my body, so that when we are financially ready, we can do this right.

And one more thing that I wanted to add, I know a lot of you were concerned about my safety because of my username, I am currently in the process of getting that changed. I have sent the admins of the site 3 different username options, and I am waiting to hear back and see if any of them are available. 

Thank you ladies for being who you are. You tried to give me a chance before, and I blew it. But I still appreciate the effort. Even when a lot of you started making fun of me, I can't say that I didn't totally ask for it. And I don't want to be one of those GBCB people. I want to be here for years, because I plan on having a few children, and I want to be able to help other newbies that come in (with legitimate questions) like y'all do. 

I hope I hear from some of you soon (whether it's a positive or negative response), I'm just glad to be here. 

Thank you for reading.

Re: So, I came back...

• Options
    edited November 2013
    EllyD14 said:
    And I don't expect anyone here to like me. But I just wanted to say that I took a few days off the site to recollect myself. The last night I logged in here, I ended up crying in bed, and S/O asked me what was wrong. I told him what had happened here on TB, and even read him the conversation. 

I took what you guys said to heart. I hope y'all don't really think I'm crazy, but I do know that y'all think I'm immature. And I was thinking a lot about that. I am definitely too immature to be TTC right now. And we aren't even financially prepared enough as it is. I just wanted it so badly that I was trying to rush into it without being totally ready. I honestly expected that when S/O got his new job, that we would be making a LOT more money than we are making right now. 

Needless to say, we made the decision a couple of days ago to hold off on TTC for at least a couple of months. I am probably going to end up getting a job at his place of work, or maybe applying a few of the local banks, since there is one right by where he works. We still have way too much stuff to sort out before we can begin TTC again.

Since we have made that decision, a lot of stress has been taken off of me. I was an emotional wreck because I was trying to force a baby into our lives at the most stressful time possible. Therefore, I was acting pretty nutty, and not just to y'all here on TB. I was that way at home too. S/O didn't know what was going on with me. I was falling into a depression and didn't even realize it.

I am back today to try and redeem myself. I don't blame any one of you for not just going back and being okay with me as if I was any other newbie. But I am going to start by just being a normal contributor to the site. I don't want any drama, and I hope that's not what I am about to face. I do want to learn more about TTC and continue charting and getting to know my body, so that when we are financially ready, we can do this right.

And one more thing that I wanted to add, I know a lot of you were concerned about my safety because of my username, I am currently in the process of getting that changed. I have sent the admins of the site 3 different username options, and I am waiting to hear back and see if any of them are available. 

Thank you ladies for being who you are. You tried to give me a chance before, and I blew it. But I still appreciate the effort. Even when a lot of you started making fun of me, I can't say that I didn't totally ask for it. And I don't want to be one of those GBCB people. I want to be here for years, because I plan on having a few children, and I want to be able to help other newbies that come in (with legitimate questions) like y'all do. 

I hope I hear from some of you soon (whether it's a positive or negative response), I'm just glad to be here. 

Thank you for reading.
    tl;dr  But nice timing there...  Not suspicious AT ALL.
    What are you talking about? I haven't even been off TB but more than a couple of days, what did I already miss?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EllyD14 said:
    TL;DR
    AT ALL.

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    EllyD14 said:

What are you talking about? I haven't even been off TB but more than a couple of days, what did I already miss?
    You're adorable
  • Options
    LMAO ..... I'm totally breaking out the wine for this shit!!!
    Drinking at work should seriously be allowed...

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    @babylawyer I actually came back so that I can learn how to track my O, and basically just learn about TTC before I actually start TTC again. You know? I'll probably end up lurking a lot, but I came in here not knowing what the heck I was doing and just acting like a total know it all. I don't think I'm the first person to come on here that hasn't started TTC yet and just wants to learn. 

I'm really not obsessed with it. I was at first because I was so stressed about the whole situation, so yes, I was obsessed with trying to get everything sorted out and planned. But I'm just going to worry about making money for now and putting up a lot of money into savings. I may end up waiting 6 months to a year before I TTC again. It just really depends on when I feel like we have enough money put aside that we don't have to stress anymore. I won't even be on here often, I will mostly just pop my head in here and there with a question or two, then be on my merry way. Once I start working, I may not even have time to be on here as much.

And @CrazyCornball you are absolutely right. I am actually working on that lol
  • Options

NotElsie said:
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and hope that you aren't another crazy AE.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to hold off on ttc, but it's good that you are getting things in order. Try not to let yourself get stressed out. Take care of yourself.

A lot of us have had our moments here, but it is best to just move on.

Get to know how we do things, and you'll be fine. Enjoy the snark, and don't take anything too personally. It's just the internet.

There is a lot of useful information, and pretty regular entertainment around these parts :)

She hasn't been logged on since the 24th (because I checked when the sophie accusations started).  @sophie1992 hasn't (as of when I'm typing this) been on since 30 minutes before @jennalking posted this.

Given those two things alone it seems pretty damn unlikely that 20 minutes after people start accusing @sopiegirl1992 of being an AE that this shit pops up. 

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Good luck, OP.
    Thanks girl. I'll need it.

I appreciate all the positive responses I'm getting. They really do mean the world to me. I need the advice from y'all. You know what you're talking about, and I just don't. That's why I am here. Thank you again.
  • Options
    gscoville said:

LMAO ..... I'm totally breaking out the wine for this shit!!!

Drinking at work should seriously be allowed...

I worked for a co once and we had daiquiri Fridays. Every other Friday we would run up the the drive thru and get a few gallons and have a few drinks starting at 3. Then once every other month we would have a crawfish boil, fish fry, or BBQ in the parking lot. I use to keep a wine opener in my desk drawer. I LOVED that job!!

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah. Suspicious doesn't begin to cover it... but you really would have been better off creating a new username... although I guess you tried and still couldn't hide your crazy.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    EllyD14 said:

NotElsie said:
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and hope that you aren't another crazy AE.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to hold off on ttc, but it's good that you are getting things in order. Try not to let yourself get stressed out. Take care of yourself.

A lot of us have had our moments here, but it is best to just move on.

Get to know how we do things, and you'll be fine. Enjoy the snark, and don't take anything too personally. It's just the internet.

There is a lot of useful information, and pretty regular entertainment around these parts :)

She hasn't been logged on since the 24th (because I checked when the sophie accusations started).  @sophie1992 hasn't (as of when I'm typing this) been on since 30 minutes before @jennalking posted this.

Given those two things alone it seems pretty damn unlikely that 20 minutes after people start accusing @sopiegirl1992 of being an AE that this shit pops up. 

I'm not saying that you are wrong, but until we know I don't want to assume.

All I know is that I would hate it if I got accused of something I didn't do.
  • Options
    I'm going to assume you are being legit. I do hope you have taken some of what we said to heart, I hope you have lurked around. Just know that calling us names is not cool and hurtful. Some of the previous things you said were pretty rude. So just keep that in mind, remember this is the internet and not everyone has to like what you say, etc.
    Thank you. I really did take what y'all said to heart. Some of it hurt me as well, but then again, maybe I deserved it. And about the "not everyone has to like what you say" thing, I don't like what some of the girls are saying to me right now. Some of the ladies commenting on this are being a little snarky, but I'm just not even going to respond to it. It's a complete waste of my time. I'm here for answers, not for arguing with complete and total strangers over the internet.
  • Options
    @Pintobean39 Omg, I want crawfish so badly right now.
  • Options
    @EmeJay what?
    So what's up?
  • Options
    I'm starting to wonder if I missed something.
  • Options
    @EmeJay lol you're STILL trying to connect me with her? For real? ROFL.
  • Options

Spookster said:
    @babylawyer I actually came back so that I can learn how to track my O, and basically just learn about TTC before I actually start TTC again. You know? I'll probably end up lurking a lot, but I came in here not knowing what the heck I was doing and just acting like a total know it all. I don't think I'm the first person to come on here that hasn't started TTC yet and just wants to learn. 

I'm really not obsessed with it. I was at first because I was so stressed about the whole situation, so yes, I was obsessed with trying to get everything sorted out and planned. But I'm just going to worry about making money for now and putting up a lot of money into savings. I may end up waiting 6 months to a year before I TTC again. It just really depends on when I feel like we have enough money put aside that we don't have to stress anymore. I won't even be on here often, I will mostly just pop my head in here and there with a question or two, then be on my merry way. Once I start working, I may not even have time to be on here as much.

And @CrazyCornball you are absolutely right. I am actually working on that lol
    You should have let this SN die and started fresh....or did you? ...anyway I see this ending badly. Again. 
    Any bookies out there who want to take odds?

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Spookster said:
    I honestly think that if you were crying over what some people on the internet said to you and you read it to your SO , it's good you are putting TTC on hold. 
    I know, that's part of why I'm doing it. Like, I'm really not that mature after all.
  • Options
    Ha okay @EmeJay funny how you suddenly want to get to know me and "be my friend" now that my supposed AE is back online lmao this is funny. I'm not here to make friends sweetie I'm here to learn. Stop trying to stir the pot. It's not cool.
  • Options
    rockopera said:
    Even if she isn't failing spectacularly with an AE...

Why are you back here with the fucking fake as bitches who are bitter that they haven't conceived yet?  I thought you have a perfect life and a perfect SO?  You already were one of those GBCB people.  Why would you come back to "hell on earth?"  And want to stick around for years?  WTF?

To jog anyone's memory on her spectacular meltdown where she told everyone to fuck off:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12173000/i-have-an-announcement-apology-time/p4

If you read my post, you'll understand. I explained that already. Please, try not to ask questions until you have fully read my post. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    rockopera said:
    Even if she isn't failing spectacularly with an AE...

Why are you back here with the fucking fake as bitches who are bitter that they haven't conceived yet?  I thought you have a perfect life and a perfect SO?  You already were one of those GBCB people.  Why would you come back to "hell on earth?"  And want to stick around for years?  WTF?

To jog anyone's memory on her spectacular meltdown where she told everyone to fuck off:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12173000/i-have-an-announcement-apology-time/p4

Damn.
  • Options
    I'm sure this will end well. At least today was entertaining.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    What the fuck ever @EmeJay

You're too snarky lol trying to accuse me of having an AE. Damn, that's a knee-slapper!!! You should seriously just drop it.
  • Options

What the fuck ever @EmeJay

You're too snarky lol trying to accuse me of having an AE. Damn, that's a knee-slapper!!! You should seriously just drop it.

But in the other thread you said we should start a new thread to discuss it? So much contradiction!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"