High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Any IUD pregnancy stoires anyone would like to share?

I have two boys a year apart. The 2nd one was a suprise so I decided to get the ParaGard IUD. I got it put in this March and I just found out that I am pregnant. They had me do a HCG blood test wich came back at 120 which I feel is on the lower side. I go in on wednesday for another blood test to compare. If they have doubled it should be a good pregnancy if not maybe misscarragie or ectopic pregnancy. After they figure out which way this pregnancy is going and I get to 2000 HCG levels I go in for an ultrasound and see about getting the IUD taken out. So anxious. I am dreading an ectopic pregnancy. I think I can deal with an early misscarrage and overwhelmed by the thought of another baby but excited all at the same time.

Answers

• Options

Sorry about all the misspellings I was in a hurry to get it posted.

• Options

UPDATE: I ended up having a early miscarrage. (Exactly 5 weeks) Had my IUD taken out. My doctor said my IUD had moved it was near my cervix unsted of my uterus. No birth control for me now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So very sorry :(
    1st loss 8/31
    2nd pregnancy -TWINS lost DD1 twin at 8 weeks 6 days DD1 born 6 weeks early
    3rd pregnancy- TWINS AGAIN lost both babies at 9 week appt
    4th pregnancy- singleton- born at 38 weeks 1 day with the help of weekly 17P injections
    5th pregnancy- CP in June
    6th pregnancy It's a BOY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"