Working Moms
Options

Anyone else grumpy at work?

Really sorry I didn't just take this week off, but I had and have way too much to do. My employees and clients are all on my nerves, which tells me it's not THEM. So anyone else sympathize? At least I'm doing a decent job faking it and not infecting the rest of my world with my grumpiness. I hope!!

Re: Anyone else grumpy at work?

• Options
    i am!! short weeks always feel the longest. I took friday off and now I wish i also took tomorrow off but its too late now. I cant believe this week isnt over yet and its only tuesday.
  • Options
    To make it worse, I was supposed to be out of town Monday and Tuesday. So glad I'm not, but argh! Now everyone is excited I'm in, so they're trying to cram stuff in before the long weekend! I'm working from home tomorrow so I don't duct tape anyone to their cube wall. I think duct taping coworkers is generally frowned upon. Right??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a grump because I'm sick, don't want to be at work, but have tons to do.  I cannot wait until tomorrow at 5:00 when I'll be able to enjoy the long weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I am! I am!!!!
  • Options
    Super grumpy! I have tons of personal stuff to do at home and very little to do at work which makes for a very very long day. I am WFH tomorrow and off Friday. This day is never ending.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm on the grumpy side because even though I have a 5 day weekend starting tomorrow the in-laws are at our house all week which means I barely get to hold my baby and I have to clean up after 4 adults + baby. Grrrr. Need. alone. time.
  • Options

Me tooo..... keep looking at the clock and messing around on here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"