Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Baby is HUGE already....

I had my 35 week appt. today and got a growth u/s. Little dude is almost 7lbs. OMG.  If I actually go to 40 weeks, he could be over 9lbs. I'm flipping out a little here. DD was barely 7lbs when I had her at 38 weeks. Here's hoping this little guy comes early...or I could give birth to a toddler.

Re: Baby is HUGE already....

• Options
    oh wow! That does sound pretty huge! I hope he comes a little early and/or the estimates are a little off!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    LOL at toddler!  Just remember - ultrasounds are not always accurate especially late in pg.  It could be off by as much as a pound.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is a big baby! I am worried about this too. At my 28 week u/s Emma measured in the 97th percentile for size.  I am tall so I am hoping she just has some extra length and is not a 10 pounder! I hope your little one comes early too.!
  • Options
    I wouldn't be that concerned, except that my Dr. is usually spot on when she guesses the size. My u/s showed him at 6 lb. 12 oz, and my Dr. said at least 6 1/2 lbs. When she checked DD, the day before I had her, she said between 7 lbs 2 oz and 7lbs 4 oz. DD was 7-2. I'm going more by her estimate than the u/s, but that's still huge at this point!
  • Options

That is so funny!  My ds was measuring at about 7 1/2lbs at around 37 weeks, and he was 9lb 13oz at birth (two days before his edd). 

The first thing my dr said when he pulled him out (c-section) was "Congratulations, you just gave birth to a toddler." LOL

• Options
    I'm right there with ya! At my 34 week growth u/s he was 6 lbs 8 oz so I'm sure he is over 7 now at 35 weeks. I am really nervous too that he is going to be 10 or 11 lbs!! ugh
  • Options

wow!!  That's a big baby and absolutley adorable, I'm sure!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"