Long Island Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga in Suffolk County?

Does anyone know of a place that actually offers prenatal yoga in suffolk county? I have called tons of places and although they advertise that they offer prenatal yoga classes, they don't actually have them because they don't have enough people to make a class. I have been wanting to start for so long, just can't find a place.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Prenatal Yoga in Suffolk County?

• Options
    Give Satya Yoga in Mount Sinai a call.  They are taking information now to start up a new class :-)
  • Options
    There's a yoga studio in Massapequa (I know it's Nassau county) called om Tara yoga studio and they do prenatal yoga Saturday mornings at 830. The first class is free then it's $15 a class. Cheaper if you buy them beforehand
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your near roosevelt field you can try destination maternity...i know suffolk but maybe worth the drive if not too far.. I know they have classes. There is also one by walt whitman i dont know if they have classes also but maybe call and see:)
  • Options
    Bear foot yoga in Bayshore on Main Street has one sat am and tues pm there website is very informative
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"