June 2014 Moms
Options

Symptoms suddenly gone... Nervous

I know I've seen this posted before, but can't find it so sorry for the repeat.

Suddenly yesterday my all-day nausea completely resolved. I was able to eat 3 meals for the first time in weeks. I'm still tired, but was at a concert last night, so can chalk it up to that.

Part of me is thankful, but more of me is scared. We lost our first pregnancy at nearly exactly this time 2 years ago. With that pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms ever, but it still has me scared.

I have an us booked for Wednesday, but may loose my mind by then. At the same time, I know this is far from conclusive that there is a problem.

Please calm my mind.
PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Symptoms suddenly gone... Nervous

• Options
    I'm mobile bumping so I can't see how far you are, but I am ten weeks now and nausea is definitely come-and-go now. Try and relax!
  • Options
    My m/s was awful for like 4 weeks.  Then middle of last week it was gone completely.  I could eat for the first time in quite a while.  Then BAM it's back and I feel like shit again.  Take advantage of the days you feel good, you never know how many you have before you feel like shit again.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It definitely comes and goes. In between weeks 6-8, it was horrible. Now it is just come and go. It could be completely normal. No need to stress. If you are really anxious, try to bump up your appointment.

Married - 12/2011  TTC #1 - 8/2013 

BFP - 10/14/2013 EDD June 20, 2014

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Don't stress! With my first pregnancy, I woke up on my first day of week 10 feeling completely normal! Hopefully you're done with the nausea!

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had horrible m/s from 6 ish weeks to 7.5 weeks and now at 8.5 weeks it is almost completely gone. It really makes me nervous! Even most of my food aversions are gone. I have an u/s on Monday and will be panicked until then. 
    Keep us updated on your u/s.
  • Options
    I am feeling the same way. I woke up yesterday (10weeks) and all symptoms were gone and I could eat. It was amazing during the day, because I have felt like crap since week 4, but as the day went on I started to worry. We m/c last Oct. And I am really nervous it could be happening again. My next appt isn't until Thursday. Trying not to stress until then but very concered. Here's hoping we all have good appts.
  • Options
    My symptoms started fading during week 9.  Friday I hit week 10 and this weekend I've finally felt like a normal person for the first time since week 5!  Even though I've seen a lot of people post about this and how it's totally normal, I'll admit there's always a tiny bit of worry in the back of my mind.   But, 95% of me is just SOOO happy that I can eat, hang out with friends, and MAYBE even work out this week!
  • Options
    This is my third pregnancy and my second ended in a miscarriage. I miscarried at week 7 and I am now at week 9...had ultrasound and baby is fine :) my doc told me that 80 percent f pregnancies after a miscarriage are viable...so the odds are in your favor. Hang in there mama!
  • Options
    I'm 9weeks and my ms comes and goes, my fatigue seems to be improving, food aversions lessening slightly. I'm looking fwd to the magical 2nd trimester and hopin to start feeling like myself again.
  • Options
    I just wanted to offer hugs. I know how scary that can be! I am 9 weeks and feel absolutely miserable, but a few weeks ago, the nausea came and went and I would be terrified if there was a day I didn't get sick. (I had 2 miscarriages this year - the first one I had pregnancy symptoms, the second I didn't). 

Everyone says, "Take advantage of the good days!" but instead, I would just fret over them. It's so hard.

A

2010: son born 9/1 

2013: 2 miscarriages + d&cs, both at 10 weeks: April & July

2014: son #2 born 6/29

2016: Baby girl stillborn at 21w6d 4/29 and baby boy stillborn at 20w 3d 11/16

• Options
    I know it's super worrisome...Monday was a brutal day for me cause I felt GREAT no nausea, no headache, no cramping and no tiredness. It was awful. I was so worried. Then it slowly came back throughout the week, to full blown again as of yesterday. Fx it all picks back up for you soon. Happy thoughts :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Oct 16/13. BFP @ 11 dpo

Oct 21/13. Beta 360 @ 16 dpo

Oct 23/13. Beta 749 @ 18 dpo

Nov 24/13. Saw HB (141bpm) & baby wiggle around via ultrasound @ 9w5d due date changed to June 23!!

Dec 6/13. Heard HB (122bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 11w3d

Jan 9/14. Heard HB (124bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 16w3d irregular beat

Jan 29/14. DH felt kicks for first time @ 19w3d

Feb 2/14. Saw baby via ultrasound (quick scan in ER) @ 19w6d

Feb 6/14. Heard HB (126-134bpm) via Doppler @ 20w3d normal beat

Feb 15/14. AS - baby looked great (measured 1w small) and would NOT let us see sex! @ 21w5d 

Feb 20/14  3D US - its a GIRL!!!!! @ 22w3d

Feb 27/14. Repeat AS for more pics, HB 124bpm  @ 23w3d

Mar 6/14. Heard HB (130bpm) via Doppler @ 24w3d

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

• Options
    So after 2 days symptom free, my nausea is back today full force. Which has somewhat slammed my nerves (I know it's a little messed up to be thankful for ms).

I know most of us PgAL ladies are going to spend a susgnificant period of this pregnancy nervous. I remember with my last pregnancy every time DD didn't move for a while (half day at most) I would be sneaking to borrow a Doppler and listen to her heart at work. Got a couple of odd looks. I am thankful that you ladies are here to hear, acknowledge and not judge my (often irrational) fears.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"