July 2013 Moms
Options

GTKY - 7 random facts

Have we done this before? I can't remember but if we did oh well let's do it again. List 7 random facts about you. Go!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: GTKY - 7 random facts

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't taken a bath in over a year either. Unless I shower right before, baths kinda gross me out.
    Asbromle said:

I love old homes
    I'm scared of the dark and bugs (specifically spiders)
    I've decided my favorite color is brown
    I haven't taken a bath in almost a year
    My dog is my bestfriend
    My mom is my "person"
    I love beer

• Options

I'm terrified of seaweed and firefighters.
    I can sing opera.
    I love Charmed.
    The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie.
    I detest coffee.
    I have two tattoos.
    Mike n Ikes and star burst are my favorite candy.

ETA because apparently I can't count.

I counted number 1 as 2 different things ;) because I was wondering...lol.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JenR85 said:

I haven't taken a bath in over a year either. Unless I shower right before, baths kinda gross me out.

Asbromle said:

I love old homes
    I'm scared of the dark and bugs (specifically spiders)
    I've decided my favorite color is brown
    I haven't taken a bath in almost a year
    My dog is my bestfriend
    My mom is my "person"
    I love beer

Last bath I had was during labor...
  • Options

I'm terrified of seaweed and firefighters.
    I can sing opera.
    I love Charmed.
    The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie.
    I detest coffee.
    I have two tattoos.
    Mike n Ikes and star burst are my favorite candy.

ETA because apparently I can't count.

Um, need soundcloud.

Sound cloud?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    JenR85 said:
    I love old homes I'm scared of the dark and bugs (specifically spiders) I've decided my favorite color is brown I haven't taken a bath in almost a year My dog is my bestfriend My mom is my "person" I love beer

Ha ha. I love a good bath, but it agree I usually shower first and end up cleaner the tub first (because I inspect it too closely). So it's a lot of work and therefore hasn't happened in a while.
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    I can't do a cartwheel period, never could.

1. I can do a left handed and a right handed cartwheel...still.

2. I love to bake.
    3. My maiden name was given to my family because my great great great great grandpa was drunk when he stepped off the boat onto American land and couldn't remember his last name when asked (this is a passed down story that my grandma SWEARS is true)
    4. I have a close group of ten friends that have been my friends and in our same little group since preschool.
    5. The house I grew up in is three houses down from the man who started the Hooters restaurants.
    6. I sang Ice Ice Baby with Vanilla Ice during a promo bar tour several years ago (I was a promo girl for the bar, had waaaaaay too many shots that night, and he was super nice enough to sing it with me).
    7. I'm painfully shy (unless I've been drinking.)
  • Options
    Complete opposite. I hate socks or anything on my feet. As soon as I get home socks and shoes are off.

Asbromle said:

Can I go again?

I wear socks almost all of the time
    I'm a crazy recycle woman
    I can't sleep without something covering my neck (vampires, yo) so I wrap a receiving blanket around my neck like a turtle neck since I bed share.
    I hate flossing
    I suck at taking compliments
    I can go to the beach without ever touching the water
    I hate pancakes

I wear socks almost all of the time too. I will wear flip flops out and about during the summer and then put socks on immediately at home!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    KTZ17 said:
    1. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails and this October was the first time since I was 16 that I missed seeing them live when they came to NY. 2. My go-to outfit in middle school was a purple flannel shirt with a tie dye shirt underneath, complete with dolphin underwater scene. 3. I'm fluent in Spanish. 4. I got married on a vineyard. 5. I've been to Mexico 4 times but never to Canada. 6. I wish I could be a SAHM forever. 7. I wear contact lenses.
    My Husband's go to outfit is a flannel and tie dye with sweats.
    :):)
  • Options
    mermomo5 said:

@fieldpetal A stroke how scary, I'm glad your okay. A friend of mine had a strike at 20 and she never fully recovered.

Yeah I'm very lucky. It was scary and unbelievably painful for about 5 seconds. The only lasting effect I had was loss of vision in one eye. And I had to be on lovenox and heparin shots the last few months of my pregnancy--which really hurt, but it was worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @spartanmomma I had to google jangelophobia....you have a legit fear of jello?

1. I played hockey in high school.
    2. I wore leggings with the loops at the bottom almost daily as a child.
    3. I have real jangelophobia.
    4. I HATE the smell of stir fry.
    5. On work days I wash my hands at least 75 times.
    6. My hands hurt really bad most days.
    7. I love reading so much I used to read in the shower.

• Options
    I thought if another one - my 3rd toe is longer than my big toe. Poor DS got my feet too
  • Options
    JenR85 said:

@spartanmomma I had to google jangelophobia....you have a legit fear of jello?

1. I played hockey in high school.
    2. I wore leggings with the loops at the bottom almost daily as a child.
    3. I have real jangelophobia.
    4. I HATE the smell of stir fry.
    5. On work days I wash my hands at least 75 times.
    6. My hands hurt really bad most days.
    7. I love reading so much I used to read in the shower.

Is that what that is?
  • Options
    ncchnat said:

emandia said:

I drive with no shoes.
    I talked to the Green River Killer a couple years before he was caught.
    I have two different socks on right now.
    I wear a 38" inseam
    and it's almost impossible to find jeans that fit.
    I got married at 21.
    I won't even kill a spider.
    I can't let wet hair touch my neck.

Jaysus! I think you win for longest legs on the board. I know someone has a 36" (maybe 37") and I'm sitting at 34/35".

I really, really, really wish they would sell women's pants the way they do men's.

I know, right?? They make it so hard for girls with long legs! My mine are crazy long. I worked with this lady who was 5'0 and she would tower over me when we sit. I have no torso!
  • Options
    This is just crazy to me! So what about like jello salads? Or is it just the jello jigglers?

@JenR85 I do! I can't describe or explain it. I actually cried when someone tossed a jello jiggler at me in high school thinking I was joking. Embarrassing. But true.

• Options
    KTZ17 said:
    1. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails and this October was the first time since I was 16 that I missed seeing them live when they came to NY. 2. My go-to outfit in middle school was a purple flannel shirt with a tie dye shirt underneath, complete with dolphin underwater scene. 3. I'm fluent in Spanish. 4. I got married on a vineyard. 5. I've been to Mexico 4 times but never to Canada. 6. I wish I could be a SAHM forever. 7. I wear contact lenses.

@Joanna2004 But does it have dolphins on it?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    chiboo9 said:
    - I can eat a whole pack of Oreos in one sitting. - I almost died from dengue fever when I was 5 years old. - I competed in vocal competitions in high school. I hated it so much and was always so nervous that my family and friends never knew about it. - DH (boyfriend at the time) told me he loved me before we even had our first kiss. - I have an obsession with shoes. My last count was 73 pairs. - My all time favorite movie is The Labyrinth. - I love using LO as an excuse to pass on invitations. People probably think she's a monster baby with the excuses I make.

@chiboo9 I love Labyrinth! Dance, magic dance! The bog of eternal stench! Classic.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    JenR85 said:
    This is just crazy to me! So what about like jello salads? Or is it just the jello jigglers?
    @JenR85 I do! I can't describe or explain it. I actually cried when someone tossed a jello jiggler at me in high school thinking I was joking. Embarrassing. But true.
    I cried when someone threw a Skittle at me.  It was dumb of me.  I also not like jello, but I am not afraid of it.  It just does weird things in my mouth.
  • Options
    KTZ17 said:
    KTZ17 said:

@Joanna2004 But does it have dolphins on it?
    It does not....he wishes it did.   But he does like this tattoo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"