Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

fisher price space saver

does anyone have experience with it?
can i use it instead of a "real" high chair... not so much space in our apt. 
imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
      BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: fisher price space saver

• Options
    We use one in our dining room and it has worked fine in place of a regular high chair. It's been great.
  • Options

I just ordered one and it is waiting to come out of the box.  Just because of laziness because I know DS would love to hang out in it.

We had a Graco Blossom and it was a beast IMO.  We have a large breakfast nook too, and I just hated how big the foot print was.  Also hated how it was to clean, so I gave it to a friend.  We'll see how we like the space saver.  My mom had one at her house and it seemed to work just great.

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I personally hated mine. I gave it to my MIL and got a 3 in 1 highchair.

We also drag around the highchair to different rooms and it was easier than lugging the highchair on top of a chair.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have two and love them. Their easy to clean and great for saving space. We use to have a regular high chat from Graco and it was just to big for our small dining room and a pain to clean.
  • Options
    We've been using one for almost three years now (with two different kids).  It's the best.
  • Options
    Love it used it for both my kids plan on using it again for bb#3!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I loved mine. My house is super small, and there really was no room for a high chair anywhere near our table. The space saver solved that problem. We never needed a big high chair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"