VBAC
Options

Intro (csec birth story)

Hi ladies, I'm new to this board but have been lingering/posting on TTCAL. My first pregnancy was uneventful, went into labor the day before my due date. Was told by my ob throughout my pregnancy that I have a narrow pelvis and had a high possibility of needing a csec. Well I ended up needing one but I believe that had more to do with being given pitocin for no reason as I was already in labor upon being admitted and my water broke on its own as the nurse inserted the IV needle. I had bad back labor for 8hrs, the epi did nothing but give me the shakes, and I stopped progressing at 9.5cm for about and hour or so when the doc finally came in to tell me a csec was recommended to get the baby out safely. Being first time parents freaking out trusting these people we agreed and I was preped for surgery. I was on a bad trip of drugs and scared out of my mind so they kicked dh out of the room and knocked me out completely to deliver my baby. Healthy boy 7lbs 12oz, not overly big as they led me to believe. My second pregnancy ended at 5w, three days after the bfp. In that time I started freaking out at the idea of going through another csec. So I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know you ladies to hopefully get info on successful vbacs to ease my worry when the next bfp comes hopefully soon. Thanks for reading :)
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

BFP#1 DS 1/19/12  BFP#2 EDD 6/11/14 MC 10/9/12 BFP#3 EDD 10/3/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"