Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Question about vibrating Pack n Play

The pack n plays with the vibrating feature all say they require batteries... Is that really true? Is there NO option to just plug them in and use them?
imageimage

Re: Question about vibrating Pack n Play

• Options
    Ugh, well that's annoying. I HATE dealing with batteries and always having to replace them... I guess that will make my decision to get one of the simpler (cheaper!) ones easier!
    imageimage
  • Options
    We changed the batteries once in the 7 months DD was using that feature daily.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our DS loved the vibrating feature, it did wonders when he was screaming. Ours did require batteries though.
  • Options

AKB090609 said:
    We changed the batteries once in the 7 months DD was using that feature daily.
    This-- and we used the vibrate a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We just go to Sams before the baby is born and buy those huge packs of different sized batteries. Lasts us the whole first year for all the butt shakers, crib soothers, toys, etc. And I agree with the PP- the vibrate feature didn't do much on the PNP so we never used it much. It's more effective in a bouncy seat or RNP, I think.

• Options
    We got a few sets of rechargeable batteries. The price has already paid off many times over as we use them in toys, etc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"