July 2014 Moms
Options

Heartburn!!!!

I just got my BFP on Tuesday. All last week I was having TERRIBLE heartburn!! This is my second- and I rarely had heartburn with DS, nor do I get it any other time. Anyone else have this?? It's not listed as an early sign on any of the apps or anything. Just curious...

Re: Heartburn!!!!

• Options
    Yeah.  I had it last time and I have it this time.  Joy.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    mandie727 said:
    Im with Cheekers.. I had it so bad last time! This morning I had a glass of chocolate milk and ended up taking 5 tums! Boo!
    I made a bad mistake last night and sauteed some mushrooms with onion and garlic.  I don't know what I was thinking because I paid for it all night long. 
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!!! I really hope this doesn't continue. I have maybe six days the entire pregnancy where I had hb with DS... I hope this one isn't any different.
  • Options
  • Options
    Heartburn can be a bitch when pregnant. Especially as the baby gets bigger and things are shifting in your body. You can get prescriptions or do heavier OTC stuff like Zantac after talking to your doctor. That's what mine suggested and it was better than taking 8 tums a day.

• Options
    I didn't have heartburn till the last couple months but it was BAD. I would chow down on tums before bed AND keep a container in my purse. Please oh please don't come back.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"