December 2010 Moms

Candy

In honor of Halloween and all the sugary goodness it brings with it, lets talk about candy.

What's your favorite?
imageimage

Re: Candy

• All time fave is Reese's peanut butter cups. Regular shape, pumpkins, trees, jumbos, minis, even dark chocolate. Love them all. Unfortunately, with O's peanut allergy I don't get to indulge very much anymore.
    imageimage
  • J likes pretty much anything that tastes sweet :) (So, I just buy stuff I like - so I can eat whatever is left when he goes to bed) *guilty*
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • At the moment, it's Reese's peanut butter cups.  I may or may not have opened the Halloween candy a little early and ate 1... or 5.  I was home sick and you can't leave a preggo home alone with candy and NOT expect me to eat it!  I prefer the minis, but we bought the regular sized ones for Halloween.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not a big candy eater but Reese's peanut butter bups have always been my guilty pleasure.

• 3 Muskateers are my guilty pleasure.
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • For as much as I like a good candy treat, there really isn't anything I CRAVE. Probably at the moment I'm most into Dove bars. Suck good chocolate! DH does work with the Mars company and las week brought home 2 sample boxes...not what we need with the mounds of Halloween candy!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Love chocolate anything, but Special Dark is my absolute fav of all time.

• I'm partial to peanut m&ms and snickers. And maybe I squirreled away several of each just before we "ran out" of candy.
  • Mmmmm I love me some Reeses but I also love Kit Kats and Snickers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • For as much as I like a good candy treat, there really isn't anything I CRAVE. 
    This is me too. It would be hard to pick a favorite.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• For as much as I like a good candy treat, there really isn't anything I CRAVE. Probably at the moment I'm most into Dove bars. Suck good chocolate! DH does work with the Mars company and las week brought home 2 sample boxes...not what we need with the mounds of Halloween candy!

My husband needs your husbands job! I love candy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • I am pretty open to any candy... snickers, paydays, 100 grands, and reeses peanut butter cups are my favs.  But I'll eat most anything.

DD claims that every piece of candy she sees is her favorite.  This may be true, the only candy I've ever seen her turn down was a mini peanut butter cup, but she had an ice cream sundae to eat, so that may have been a factor.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • score bars and jr. mints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"