December 2012 Moms
Options

What do you think?

Re: What do you think?

• Options
    That made me SO MAD...the best comment I saw was "it takes a village to raise a child and every village has it's idiot"

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I missed it on the news this morning but heard about it at work.  I just can't believe this...I hope it's this woman's idea of a joke and she doesn't really hand these out.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it's a joke, it's a sick one....so so wrong!
  • Options
    Ugh. This idiot is from the city I live in...Fargo, ND. So glad to have her.

She called into our local radio station saying she wantes to do this and she actually emailed them the letter. This happened yesterday morning and it went national over night. Some are now saying she is doing it for attention.

My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @schumakr, I'm sorry she is representing your community in this horrible way!  All I know is if my daughter got a letter from this woman, who by the way better be a skinny a$$ beotch with muscles and not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body to be judging people this way (sorry rant over), but if this was given to my child she would have to pick her butt up off the ground because I would slap the crap out of her.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    I saw this on the talk today, horrible. If she doesn't want to participate or pick n choose who she is going to give candy to, then just don't answer the door! It's the parents responsibility to decide what their kid can eat and how much of it, not hers. She clearly has issues herself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I would also be livid! But at the same time I kind of understand her reasoning, I was a chubby kid and actually wish someone stepped in to help me understand the affects of what I was eating and how it would effect me in the long run. At the same time I'd probably cry in a closet for a week straight if I got that letter when I was younger. I don't think she should single children out. Just give out pretzels or something healthier than candy.
  • Options

@schumakr, I'm sorry she is representing your community in this horrible way!  All I know is if my daughter got a letter from this woman, who by the way better be a skinny a$$ beotch with muscles and not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body to be judging people this way (sorry rant over), but if this was given to my child she would have to pick her butt up off the ground because I would slap the crap out of her.

We as a community are disgusted. I was also going to say she better be a size zero. If she is so concerned about childhood obesity then give out apples or something.
  • Options
    Now the news is saying that the radio station made it up since they have not been able to authenticate the letter by providing the woman's email address.

::cue dramatic music:: dun, dun duuuuunnnn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"