Babies on the Brain
Options

Pregnant?

Not sure if this is where it should go, if not sorry!

Let me start by saying that I am not trying to get pregnant so I haven't kept up with my period or anything else to do with it. 

I am concerned because I have been really hot here for the past...3 weeks I'd say. I am a cold natured person so I am never hot. I've been nauseated through out the day as well. & I finally had my period but it was for only 2 days. Then stopped. Should I be concerned that I may be pregnant or is that normal? I've never been through this before. Any input would be helpful!
-Kat

Re: Pregnant?

• Options
    If you got your period, then you're not pregnant. If getting your period isn't enough to convince you, take a test. Did you check if you have a fever? You may be sick.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ducktale said:
    If you got your period, then you're not pregnant. If getting your period isn't enough to convince you, take a test. Did you check if you have a fever? You may be sick.

oh you and your darn logic!

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you think there's a chance you could be pregnant, take a pregnancy test. If you've been having symptoms that you think could be caused by pregnancy for three weeks, then you'd definitely be pregnant "enough" to turn a pregnancy test positive.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If your bleeding was heavy enough for a pad or tampon, then it would count as a real period even though it was only two days.  Periods change sometimes.  If it was a period, you're not pregnant.

If it was just light spotting, then it's possible you could be pregnant and you should take a test.
    Photoset 15 of 15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Take a test you could be.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    For the smart comments, I know if you have a period you aren't pregnant. I was just curious if anyone else had this happen to them before they found out they were pregnant. I know of one person that had the same thing happen and then two weeks later they found out they were pregnant. At the same time though I'm starting to wonder if its just in my head because I want a baby so much. I don't know though. 
    -Kat
  • Options
    I'm lurking from the May '14 moms board but I had very light brown bleeding for 2 days and thought my period came early but I got a bfp like 2 weeks later!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"