July 2013 Moms
Options

*FFFC*

Re: *FFFC*

• Options
    Cfreymc said:
    @asbromle I was also disappointed my baby showed up on time. (Actual bday was early morning 2 days past due date but I went into labor late the night of). We were in the middle of trying to finish moving/unpacking and I was convinced I'd have at least a few more days. I was pretty uncomfortable but was content with being overdue. I'll take the end of pregnancy over the beginning any day.  
    Same here!  The start was rough, sick all the time! The end was awesome, I loved having him in my belly.  He was a lot quiter then and I got more sleep, lol.  I love that he's here now, but you know what I mean.
  • Options
    mermomo5 said:
    I play with buttons and things in my car just to see what will happen, not with kids in it ! I have broken lots of stuff, me and dealership are on a first name basis. I didn't read the instructions and pulled up emergency brake yeah the switch was in my hand.My dh has a fit but I get a fancy loaner car so its not all bad, right? My dh insists my next car will have no buttons hmmm ... I probably should pay closer attention to what the sales guy is showing me when I buy these cars but I love buttons ! I maybe a minivan driver soon, what fun mechanisms do they have ladies?

You and my brother!  I used to pick him up from school and he would touch every button in my car.  That's when he was younger, now he's 16 and knows what the buttons do.  I'd be like...touch that button again little boy and you're going to walk home!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Asbromle said:

Mullets are disgusting.  Especially when they're curly.  Not a FFFC b/c I assume everyone on here thinks the same, right, right?? 

The man here fixing my air unit has the mother of all freaking mullets and I thought you all should know.

Business in the front, party in the back! I loathe mullets
  • Options
    Liz4444 said:
    Yup...
    Aw, I bet she has a cute face :)  she has the same hair style as Haddock...straight up old man skullet.
  • Options
    @Stina2012 I'm curious about @Liz4444, too. Haha.
  • Options
    I feel like I'm getting flat mom ass which makes me sad. I was holding on to the hot ass since bf ruined my knockers.
    Uh, count me in!  Freaking sucks, my ass if flat and my boobs are small.
  • Options
    EagleWifeEagleWife member
    edited October 2013
    Also, I'm 90% sure DS falls asleep with his eyes open sometimes and it freaks me out. I'll be rocking him, and he'll go limp and start snoring without shutting his eyes. I never know what to do.
    @Hannah&Alex, does he roll his irises back up into his head so you only see the whites? LO does that and it's nuts. I always gently close her eyelids with my finger tips because it freaks me out to see my baby with just eye whites.

Edit: "close" not "closer"
  • Options
    kdasr said:
    @erinm278 Yours is a Tennessee twang. It's cute, like I imagine you baking pies and calling everyone darlin'

haha cute but couldn't be farther from the truth!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options

@Iandloveandyou- I'm just as emotional about BFing as you are.  I'm so jealous of women who can do it for a full year.  I just feel terrible about it.

Side not: is your SN in reference to the Avett Brothers?

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    @robynloureed I used to pet/house sit too. Such good money. I'm thinking I'll do it again once we're done with kids and they're a little older but it probably won't be as easy

• Options
    Also, I'm 90% sure DS falls asleep with his eyes open sometimes and it freaks me out. I'll be rocking him, and he'll go limp and start snoring without shutting his eyes. I never know what to do.
    Thank goodness I'm not the only person who this happens to (obviously I know I'm not) because it freaks me out and I think he's possessed, lol.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

My nephew has done this ever since he was a baby. It's very unnerving.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    LivvyKH said:

I want to sit an exam for a UK (accounting related) qualification in December. I told DH to watch the baby for an hour so I could study. I made a big show of getting my calculator and pencils out.. then went into the bedroom and spent some quality time with my vibrator. 

You are my hero.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @maryannespier

Hehehe. My husband married into one of his furbabies too. He did not take the adoption so well. He pretty much hates my dog...and the feeling is mutual on her part. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

@Erinm278- (hugs) about breastfeeding.  It didn't work for us either.  I just recently got the point where I forgave myself and have moved on.  In fact, I have such a wall up against me BF again, that I may just go straight to formula next time (so I guess that's confession #1).

2. I can't attend a family function on DH's side of the family w/o worrying that there will be a pregnancy announcement.  A few people weren't exactly the most sensitive about our loss and it still makes me really stabby. 

3. I'm sick and effin' tired of people commenting that we'll need a bigger place when we decide to have another baby.  That's none of their business.  Will it be a little cramped?  Yes.  Have others made it with smaller and less?  Yes.  So mind your own business unless you want to chip in to buy us a bigger place. 

4. I'm usually completely respectful when DH works from home.  I treat it just as if he was at the office and don't take advantage of him being home.  Well today I told him he was in charge of P while I got a shower even though he was working.  I'm still dealing with this terrible cold, plus AF showed up this morning.  I just needed 15 minutes to myself.

• Options
    @ncchnat- We use condoms too.  I had horrible experiences with the pill before we started TTC, so no way am I going to go back to that.  And I totally agree about the lack of mess ;)
  • Options
    @erinm278 It is an Avett Brothers related screen name :)   If my Avett Brothers CD was a record it would be worn out!   Also FFFC I still have CDs...I never had an iPod

Love it!  They are our favorite band.  They are playing a show with Old Crow Medicine Show in Brooklyn in March.  I think I'm going to get tickets for DH and I for his Christmas present.  We can stay with my Borther and SIL in Brooklyn and bring El with us.  They are thinking about starting a family and babysitting for anight will be good practice for them ;)

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options

I like my dog. I would never do anything to prematurely send her to the big farm in the sky (she gets routine vet care, eats better than we do, gets two walks a day, and has free reign of a giant fenced backyard) when she does finally make the trip to doggy heaven, I will be sad as hell, but also relieved that I don't have to worry about the day to day crap that comes with having a dog. I write this as I sit here making reservations to board her for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can visit my family. Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to go?

Pets are a PITA.

ETA: and before I get flamed by someone saying I should have thought of this before I got a dog, please know I didn't get this dog, I married into her.

@maryannespier
    I feel exactly the same. Love my dog, but it is a PITA if you want to do anything or go anywhere!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I can join the animals are a PITA train. 5 animals that have to stay in temps below 70 makes summer fun. A dog who needs Sun screen daily and frequently breaks out in hives from his laundry list of allergies. My cats are the easiest pets. They don't need anything strange, don't take up room in my fridge. I love my cats. I love all my animals, but I love them most.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    While I was pregnant with S, I told my boss on several occasions that I was throwing up and had to stay home. That was a lie. I never had morning sickness. I was just TIRED beyond exhaustion and so I spent those days napping. I feel a teensy bit bad for fibbing, but I was growing a human...that's hard work. It requires rest.

I often look at other babies and think S is so much prettier. Then I feel like an evil person for it. 

I was secretly afraid S would be one of those funny looking babies.

I'm obsessed with duchess kate and live vicariously through her. I just think she's so elegant and sophisticated...

I used to love my MIL, but for some reason ever since S was born, she irritates me to no end.

After S was born I had this irrational fear that a member of my SO family was going to try to take her away from me. I think that was the PPD talking.
  • Options
    I hear ya about the pets being PITA. My dog got sick with bladder infections and stones that required very expensive surgeries. He pee'd all over our couches and carpets. He would chew up underwear from our hamper when he was starting to get an infection. We poured so much time and money into him. By the end we were so resentful. We adopted him out when we learned about the twins. Just couldn't do it. Felt horrible at first, but it was the biggest weight off our shoulders.

FFFC: and, fuel to the fire, I don't like horses. At all.
  • Options
    I am afraid to have sex, because I am afraid we will get pregnant. I am not so much worried about having another baby, as I am worried about how guilty I will feel because my sister can't have any more biological babies after this. I keep playing the "pregnancy was too traumatic card"...but I'm really just feeling guilty. I have given her all my maternity clothes and stuff we didn't use, and it makes me sick to think I would have to ask for it back. I just don't think this is fair. I feel like I can't tell anyone in my family this guilty fear I have because no one will understand.

Coming from someone who dealt with infertility, while it sucks watching other's families grow i'm estatic we got our one miracle and have come to terms she may be our only.  I admit I was secretly worried my sister was going to get married and get pg before we finally did. (took us 5 years) While it breaks my heart we may have an only child I would never want my sister to hold off trying to have her family for my feelings.  I'm actually pretty excited for DD to have some cousins soon and I can't wait to be an aunt.  I'm sure your sister would not want you to hold off either.
    TTC since 2008, our little miracle arrived July 2013!

photo fe6a27e4-de39-4f30-81f0-14bbf2fc509c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"