Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

PT Regression or something more?

DD2 has been potty trained for a couple months day, night and naps with only the occasional accident. She'd go without any prompting, only needing help to wipe after a poop.

But the past few days she's having accident after accident.  Like 4-5/day. She even has them while calmly playing alone. Her accidents before were pretty easy to blame on being too involved with playing with other kids before.

Simple regression or should I call pedi to have her checked for something more?

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
PgAL/PAL Welcome
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PT Regression or something more?

• Options
    I'd get her checked for a bladder infection or a UTI
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    I found my girls had more accidents after the newness of being potty trained wore off. They just didn't seem to care if they had accidents anymore. I just restarted rewards (stickers), and that pretty much fixed it. My DDs also get so involved in their playing (even alone) that they don't want to take a break to use the potty.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"