TTC after 35

IUI # 3 on the horizon

Hello. I am new here but DH and I have been TTC for more than 2 years now. We are both 35 years old. I have PCOS an he has low morphology. We have had 2 unsuccessful IUI attempts so far and are being monitored for our 3rd. During our second attempt we had a positive preg test, which ended up being a chemical pregnancy. It doesn't make it any less sad when you first get that positive and then just a few days later are told that the numbers are going in he wrong direction.  

So now tomorrow I go for my first US and Blood work after my 5 days of clomid to see where things stand. I hope against hope that we can get it to stick this time. Ive tried other discussion boards looking for support and/or answers to questions but haven't found one that is regularly populated. I used the knot for my wedding planning so decided to come back here and see what the atmosphere was like.

Good luck to everyone who is going through their cycles now!
Dx: PCOS
Hubby Dx: Abnormal morphology (4% critical morphology)
TTC: Since May 2012
Sept 2013 - IUI #1 - BFN
Oct 2013 50mg clomid - IUI #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
Nov 2013 100mg and 150mg clomid - IUI #3 - Chemical Pregnancy
Jan 2014 150mg clomid - IUI #4 - BFN
February 2014 - Gonal F Injections - IUI#5 - BFN
March 2014 - Gonal F Injections - IUI#6 - BFN
Switched doctors for good measure
August 2014 - IVF #1 

Re: IUI # 3 on the horizon

• Good luck, positive vibes and happy thoughts for you today.
  • welcome and good luck!  We have a check in on Wednesdays you are welcome to post on.  This board is not as busy as others.  ( You might want to also lurk or participate on the TTTC board as many women on that board are going through treatments like yourself)  They have a ton of good info and support!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Loading the player...
  • amlrunner I am on CD 10.  I have to go for another US and Blood work on Friday. If things line up like they did last cycle, we will probably be doing our IUI on Monday. 
    What CD are you on?
    Dx: PCOS
    Hubby Dx: Abnormal morphology (4% critical morphology)
    TTC: Since May 2012
    Sept 2013 - IUI #1 - BFN
    Oct 2013 50mg clomid - IUI #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    Nov 2013 100mg and 150mg clomid - IUI #3 - Chemical Pregnancy
    Jan 2014 150mg clomid - IUI #4 - BFN
    February 2014 - Gonal F Injections - IUI#5 - BFN
    March 2014 - Gonal F Injections - IUI#6 - BFN
    Switched doctors for good measure
    August 2014 - IVF #1 
  • Good luck to you too! My husband was diagnosed with low morphology 5 years ago. It's so frustrating because there's not a lot of info out there about it. We conceived our son naturally after a failed iui 4 years ago. Now trying for #2.
  • Good luck to you :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Good luck!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"