February 2012 Moms

S/O: Christmas

I know this has been discussed but I can't find the thread. What are you getting your LOs for Christmas? Are you going all out or just doing a little since birthdays aren't too far from then?

Re: S/O: Christmas

• We're still choosing between a train table or a play kitchen for christmas. My plan was to get her a dollhouse for her birthday, but I'm not sure if she'll really appreciate it at this age, so we might save it for her 3rd and get her a baby doll & accessories this year. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.
  • For Christmas we are getting her a play kitchen and food, some new books, and probably some little toys. My parents are getting her a table and chair set. Not sure what MIL is getting her, probably just give me $$ for her again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Already purchased and done...a Hug Me Elmo, a Thomas The Train hooded snuggly blanket, jammies, a Thomas The Train that lights up and makes noise.  He will get some stocking stuffers...bubbles for the bath, fizzy tablets that turn the bath water colors, probably a book, some new socks, and probably some snacks.

• For Christmas, L is getting a train table that I found online used and I am sprucing it up. I also picked up some fake food for his kitchen and an easel from Ikea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"