December 2011 Moms
Options

Home sweet home

We are home! I packed for a week and we are home already! I can't believe how well DS is doing. They started him on half feeds yesterday which went well, increased him to full this morning and sent us packing. So excited to sleep in my own bed but kind of nervous to take care of him by myself tomorrow. I think it will all be ok, we just have a few new kinks to work out again. They always have to change things on us but I know that these changes are for the better. He is now going to be getting the majority of his food during the day, which is opposite from before. He was getting most overnight. We might even be able to stop overnight feeds altogether someday! So excited to not have to clean up puke ALL DAY LONG! Woot Woot!

Re: Home sweet home

• Options
    Yay!!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's AWESOME news!!!!!  Here's hoping for more of a "normal" routine ASAP!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woo-hoo!!! So glad to hear you all are home :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    Yay! I'm glad to hear that you are already home, and that your DS is doing well with his recovery.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to hear you guys are home! How is today going so far? 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    -T--T- member
    It is going pretty well. His schedule is completely messed up. He woke up at 5:45 and fell back asleep by 7 for a short nap, now napping again... He gets spitty when he's sleepy so I really hope he sleeps at his regular time tonight so we can get back on track! I'm getting used to his new feeding schedule. It's all different times than before so I think I'm late and have to do the math every time! We'll get the hang if it!
  • Options

Yay!! Happy that you guys are home and getting acclimated to the new routine :) GL today and keep us posted...

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    Yay!  Glad to hear everything went well!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"