April 2014 Moms
Options

Feelin fat!!

I'm 10 weeks today and I feel so fat rather than pregnant! I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but it's hard, especially when I sit down I feel so nasty! :/

Re: Feelin fat!!

• Options
    ksulli said:
    I hate the awkward 'fat-or-pregnant' part. Maternity clothes really do help round you out though, start looking for some!

Yeah I made the mistake of wearing a non maternity shirt today, and I look puuuudgy! Maternity shirts for now on so its obvious its baby and not me!

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ksulli said:
    I hate the awkward 'fat-or-pregnant' part. Maternity clothes really do help round you out though, start looking for some!
    This. You'll feel a lot better when you "pop" and are noticeably pregnant :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I feel your pain! In the last few days, my little bump moved from down in my pelvis to right behind my fat! Now I just look like I have a beer gut :( lol

I've been putting it off but I really need to get some maternity clothes!
  • Options
    DH is out of town and I am working from home I find myself having an eating binge! I can't button my size 2s or my "fat pants" :-<
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    I feel like a balloon. A pair of leggings i had on was too tight today. To be fair, I kinda ate a lot of crap that made me bloated. LOL.
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    I have been eating so much crap the last 2 weeks so my bump has to be 95% fat, bloat and constipation. I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant though and only 12w. I've also already gained 10lbs. Not good.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options
    Well I'm glad I'm not going through this alone. I'm scared I'm just gonna look fat and not pregnant the whole pregnancy! Haha
  • Options
    Me too..and I hate to admit that as I type this my other hand is in the bag of salt and vinegar chips :/ I keep telling myself. "Tomorrow, I am going to wake up and eat healthy and track all my food.  So I will start off good and by the end of the day I have also thrown in chocolate milk, chips and cookies.  At the rate I am going I will not just be feelin' fat by the end of my pregnancy, but I will actually be it. lol

• Options
    I just started my normal eating/exercise routine again today. It will take me a couple of weeks of being serious about it to make it a habit again, but now that I feel better... it's a must. I have been eating so badly since I felt nauseous 24/7 and then had a bad cold and then a stomach bug. Hoping that's all over! I got maternity jeans at target and they fit in the butt/thighs but cut in on the hips and stomach and I took them right back off. I bought them when my DS was with me and that was a mistake. Non kid shopping soon!

Married 2005, DS: 2006, DD: 2008 EDD: 4/16/14- IT'S A GIRL! Scarlett Jean
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was just complaining about this. I feel like a cow. I don't feel like I need maternity pants yet (10 wks) but also don't want to spend $ on a pair of pants just a size up... And I feel too nauseas to eat healthy so am afraid this is 95% fat too! Makes me want to cry :((
  • Options
    Im in the same boat. 13.5 weeks and +10 lbs. Ive bought the skinny jeans and leggings from target and they feel amazing and make me look totally normal when wearing my usual flowy tops.

I was at old navy and tried on a whole maternity outfit - pants and shirt - and OMG i looked 6 months pregnant no joke! A little scary actually! (I did just have some fries before i went) its just amazing how much the mat wear (i think moreso the shirts) give u a definite preggos shape. At this point i dont think i should be looking that big tho! Its a little embarassing!
  • Options
    I'm not showing really but I feel like I'm in a different body. My small waist is one of my assets usually play up when I dress and now I have no waist. I don't feel fat, but just thick around the middle. I'm not soft, but just shapeless now... sucks. My smallest jeans still fit, but I've started to notice that they cut in a bit when I sit. I think it's time to size up with the jeans.
  • Options
    I feel gross too
  • Options
    Anyone else bump less with love handles?! That would be my luck. I started at 5'5 and 113lbs with a 6 pack and now when I button my jeans I look like a busted can of biscuits :( I've gained 3lbs of far for sure

• Options
    I don't feel like I look particularly bigger, though my husband says i'm starting to look noticeable.  he said most people would think i'd just gained some weight (more than I actually have).  all I notice is that my clothes from before I lost weight are starting to feel snug, and my belt is not my friend.  i'm definitely not ready for maternity clothes (especially because I haven't told my work), but I am looking forward to when this bloat becomes bump.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone else bump less with love handles?! That would be my luck. I started at 5'5 and 113lbs with a 6 pack and now when I button my jeans I look like a busted can of biscuits :( I've gained 3lbs of far for sure
    I definitely have more love handles going on than before and it looks gross and I have 30 lb on you!  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    LoriMc12 said:

I definitely have more love handles going on than before and it looks gross and I have 30 lb on you!  

I am the same way! Friends/famiky tell me I'm crazy and they don't see what I'm talking about but seriously, whose really going to be like " yeah girl you really look huge! And those love handles!!!" Haha 13 weeks and hoping for the pregnant not fat look to happen soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"