Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ahem...

Re: Ahem...

• Options
    @Squeepatrol same here. Totally could be me. Balls.

- Married October 27, 2007 - TTC since June 2013 -
  • Options
    Spookster said:
    Does the TOU specifically say, "Thou shall not call out other bumpies?" because I just scoured that and I didn't see nothing in regards to "call outs" so I was just curious if it is highlighted somewhere. 

It's in here:

https://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/the-bump-community-extras/articles/community-rules.aspx

Edit: under #1
    Thank you Ma'am, I never saw that page . I was looking at the TOU specifically. That is a lot more detailed. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just mean on behalf of anyone new who felt comfortable, it's a sucky sentiment.
    While I'm not new to thebump I'm new to this board...and yeah doesn't exactly make me want to post much. I find it interesting how some people consider themselves to be so much more entitled than everyone else... Oh well.
  • Options
    @MauiBliss and all other paranoid bumpies, the bumpie that example was about has yet to peek her pretty little face in this thread. ;) 
  • Options
    gonzol said:
    MauiBliss said:

gonzol said:
    Gurl I think you've become soft in your old bumpie age. You've been around the block and could snark the biggest of bitches. I think you're a TOU sell out. 

I think this is the most not vague vaguebooking thing. I think all know who this is? 

ETA: Not to confuse.. I'm glad it's not super vague and pretty easy to figure out. Andplus.. Don't old ladies always become soft?
    Is it soft or gravitationally challenged?
    ..You mean their boobs sag? Cuz that could happen too. Maybe a little of both? I've never met a mean old lady. They're always so sweet and shit. 
    You definitely never met my grandmother....yikes, she was a scary lady. 
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jaytee16jaytee16 member
    edited September 2013
    I just mean on behalf of anyone new who felt comfortable, it's a sucky sentiment.
    While I'm not new to thebump I'm new to this board...and yeah doesn't exactly make me want to post much. I find it interesting how some people consider themselves to be so much more entitled than everyone else... Oh well.
    I'm just wondering, if posting to the board regularly doesn't make you a regular, then what does??
    ------------- My question exactly. Maybe there are secret reg police we don't know about? Or a hazing process? Edit omg I haaaaaate quotes
    ETA: Clearly I never really got this thread, so my contribution is limited to:
    A) Old ladies can be mean
    B) The internet can provide you with just about everything you need, photoshop helps also ;)
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Philleigh said:
    I don't really give a shit if people think I'm a regular or not, I'm not trying to win a secret internet popularity contest.
    Word.
  • Options
    Gurl, I think you're shady. There is something about you I just don't like. Any time I read anything you post this is my face:
    @mermaidsmagic
    It's because I keep gifing your wall huh? ... *flips hair* well fine I will take my gif's elsewhere ;;) 
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    KingLEDKingLED member
    edited September 2013
    Spookster said:
    Gurl, I think you're shady. There is something about you I just don't like. Any time I read anything you post this is my face:
    @mermaidsmagic
    It's because I keep gifing your wall huh? ... *flips hair* well fine I will take my gif's elsewhere ;;) 
    I'll take them!  Gifs make me laugh way too much lately.

ETA:
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    BPaws said:
    IRL Read; Girl- you're trying too hard. You're 45, not 18. Put away your daughters clothes, cover up that nasty t-bar you've got hanging out of your low rise jeans and get your dirty ass back to your husband.
    What's a t-bar? ::in my little 5 year old girl voice::
  • Options
    lovelym13 said:
    BPaws said:
    IRL Read; Girl- you're trying too hard. You're 45, not 18. Put away your daughters clothes, cover up that nasty t-bar you've got hanging out of your low rise jeans and get your dirty ass back to your husband.
    I am scared to know!
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    BPaws said:
    BPaws said:
    T-bar- where your nasty ass thong is hanging out your pants for the world to see. Bonus points for skid marks.
    OOOOH! ok, or a "whales tail" haha
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    BPaws said:
    BPaws said:
    T-bar- where your nasty ass thong is hanging out your pants for the world to see. Bonus points for skid marks.
    That photo looks like conjoined twins. 
  • Options
    Philleigh said:

I don't really give a shit if people think I'm a regular or not, I'm not trying to win a secret internet popularity contest.

Cosigned, someone else who the bitch ass vague statement could've been about.
  • Options
    Spookster said:

BPaws said:

lovelym13 said:

BPaws said:

Yeah I only know them as whale tale too.
  • Options
    lovelym13 said:
    Spookster said:
    BPaws said:
    BPaws said:
    Gurl just because you're from alaska doesn't mean you have to use stereotypical alaskan things to describe a t-bar. 

:P
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    janda426 said:
    Whoa now.
    Signed,
    Someone who thinks people take shit on the internet way too seriously.
  • Options
    @EllyD and @Spookster, don't you take away my GIFs!!! I love GIFs! Mine was about someone on another board. hah.
    :-* Ok Ok I wont deprive you of the awesome gifness 
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    @MermaidsMagic - See, now I wanna know who you're talking about... I'm too nosey for shit like this.
  • Options
    So if someone WANTS to know if something is about them (and the accusor has the balls to answer, which imho they should), it's not a call out is it? Ooooooh. :>
    I'm secretly hoping this happens.

Oh wait, it's not a secret now.
  • Options
    Spookster said:

lovelym13 said:

Spookster said:

BPaws said:

lovelym13 said:

BPaws said:

Gurl just because you're from alaska doesn't mean you have to use stereotypical alaskan things to describe a t-bar. 

:P

I heart that gif. I just rubbernecked for like three minutes.
  • Options
    I just sent that owl gif to about 37 people.

Also, people still wear thongs?

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    tealowl said:

I just sent that owl gif to about 37 people.

Also, people still wear thongs?

Thong thong thong thong...I do...did they go out of style?
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    We celebrate his entire catalogue

TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options

We celebrate his entire catalogue

And his movie career. How "get over it" didn't win an Oscar, I'll never know.

• Options
    Is it me? 

No but really, I just wanted to post that Britney picture. 

Anyway, here's mine:

Dear neighbor, 

I understand  don't understand your desire to work on broken down cars on your front lawn.  Also, neither my dogs or I appreciate you driving your go-cart round and round our culdesac for 30 minutes.  Please taken your broken ass cars, go cart and motorcycles out of the neighborhood.

Signed, 
    A neighbor tired of listening to her dog bark at your "toys"
    I'm seriously questioning if we're neighbors
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton

• Options
    Also, oddly enough almost all these people worried they are the newbie in question I thought were regulars.  

The only reason I'm sure it's not me is because I'm unable to post all day long....unfortunately.
    imageimageimage

Formerly dlsexton

• Options
    BlackBooksBlackBooks member
    edited September 2013
    Also what thread did this newb v. reg scandal occur in?

edit repeated word
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options
    @MauiBliss and all other paranoid bumpies, the bumpie that example was about has yet to peek her pretty little face in this thread. ;) 
    Is it THIS pretty face? But seriously, Puleeze someone tell me if I am annoying the regulars!

• Options
    janda426 said:

Philleigh said:

Yup, same here.
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    janda426 said:
    I'm only on page 4 (the post is currently five pages long..)... and I'm certain it's me haha won't stop me from posting, though! 
  • Options
    This took a nose dive  :((
    EDD- 06/13/2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"