Trying to Get Pregnant

Ahem...

because the library is open.

Are there people in your life that need to be read some things? Could be your significant other, a co-worker, a fellow bumpie. I have officially opened my library for those of you that would like to read. 

Remember, it is against the Terms of Use to directly call out a bumpie. So mind your p's and q's. No name calling, no harassing, no threatening. Just read them something. It is not against the TOU to directly call out people in your own life, however, as the librarian I feel names would not be appropriate. 

Let's do some reading.

Re: Ahem...

• What?
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @jconno

I shall educate you, and others whom are too frightened to come forward, on the art of reading.

Reading: (verb) In gay culture, the act of pointing out a flaw in someone else (usually publicly and in front of them) and exaggerating it.

Example: My coworker's hair looks like a butch lesbian and a little dutch boy mated and had children. She shouldn't have went to cost cutters, because it cost her her dignity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jconno

I shall educate you, and others whom are too frightened to come forward, on the art of reading.

Reading: (verb) In gay culture, the act of pointing out a flaw in someone else (usually publicly and in front of them) and exaggerating it.

Example: My coworker's hair looks like a butch lesbian and a little dutch boy mated and had children. She shouldn't have went to cost cutters, because it cost her her dignity. 
    So basically, talk shit about someone behind their back. Gotcha.

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• WillCMyInkWillCMyInk member
    edited September 2013
    imageimage ETA: Fixed...
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Ahahahaha!!! I have a bumpie crush on someone.
  • and it isn't necessarily mean. God dammit, hasn't anyone learned anything?!

Oh....mine was mean. Lol

• Aww, I remember @thekikimonster 's AE(s). 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • lovelym13 said:

Oooh ooh I have one!!

To my ex bestie: gurl you don't have a cold sore, that shit is straight HERPES. I was there the night you contracted it, and if that's what your face looks like I can only imagine the horror story happening in your pants.

Ouch! Love it...

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • gonzol said:

lovelym13 said:

Ahahahaha!!! I have a bumpie crush on someone.

lovelym13 said:

lovelym13 said:

___

lovelym13 said:

Do share with the class. 

Me...duh
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• tealowl said:

I don't think I've seen anyone coming out of Cost Cutters that wasn't a butch lesbian.

Am I doing this right?

Even though this made me laugh, to read someone is to read a single person. 

• gonzol said:

lovelym13 said:

Ahahahaha!!! I have a bumpie crush on someone.

lovelym13 said:

lovelym13 said:

___

lovelym13 said:

Do share with the class. 

I believe she was inferring that she likes this AE.

Yeah, this is magnificent.
  • What is BOAB? Bitch out a bumpie? Just guessing
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton

• gonzol said:
    I'm kind of sad I still don't understand how to play this game. :( Wah!
    Basically call someone out in your life or a bumpie. Don't use names, because that's considered not nice. I want to keep the Library open and using names of people/bumpies would caused the Library to be banned and permanently shut down. 

Another example: So there's this bumpie....gurl just because you sit around and post all day long does not make you a regular. You're trying harder than the little train that could and it's not cute. Pump those breaks sweetie. 

• gonzol said:

Basically call someone out in your life or a bumpie. Don't use names, because that's considered not nice. I want to keep the Library open and using names of people/bumpies would caused the Library to be banned and permanently shut down. 

Another example: So there's this bumpie....gurl just because you sit around and post all day long does not make you a regular. You're trying harder than the little train that could and it's not cute. Pump those breaks sweetie. 

Oooooo...this could get fun
    imageimageimage

Formerly dlsexton

• amberhoothootamberhoothoot member
    edited September 2013
    I don't think i'm going to be good at this... but at least google and Urban Dictionary helped me out...

Picking out one's flaws in a derogatory manner. Also called reading. Used extensively in the gay community and especially in drag queen culture.
    -Girl, you call yourself legendary! More like leg and dairy! 
    -Bitch, why you throwing shade?

-Was your barbeque canceled? Because your grill is fucked up! 
    -You throwing beaucoup shade!

-Jessica, those clothes look like a donkey fucked a piñata and threw up! 
    -Is the library closed yet? Because I'm tired of you throwing shade!
    243 up168 down
    To insult or judge someone discreetly or indirectly.
    "I don't rely on tits to have hits." - Adele 
    This could be interpreted as "throwing shade" at Katy Perry.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• gonzol said:
    gonzol said:

Ahh. I see. I'm still sad.. Anonymous BOAB/IRLfriend is no fun. 

Let me think if I have anything fun to share...
    I share in this sadness. It's just the way it has to be now. 
  • To my neighbor: You are 7 months pregnant and are still wearing the same clothes you wore pre-pregnancy. Yesterday you bent over and I had a full cooter shot. Please, learn to dress and stop trying to be a 16 yr old. You are 35, you need to freakin dress like it.

That just ruined the Greek yogurt I was eating.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• @jconno

So basically, talk shit about someone behind their back. Gotcha.

Missed the bolded, eh?

Nope. I clearly saw the bolded.

If you post something about someone on the internet, that's not saying it to their face. It's behind their back. No?
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• edited September 2013
    I get all of my situational aggression out on Bitchfest Mondays and WTF Wednesdays. I can't think of anything bad to say about anyone I know in general.

Edit: Words are hard.

• I don't like passive aggressivedc BS so if anyone has anything to say in regards to me, I would rather you just say it to me, publicly if you like or PM me. I swear I can handle it and I wont "report/flag" you.   :-*
    Samesies! Even though everyone obviously loves me, I mean love is in my sn. Haha
    All of this. I don't mind the harmless 'open letter' bitch about people irl but to come on here and be passive aggressive toward a bumpie knowing they will read it and wonder if it's them, but they cant defend themselves because it isn't blatant- that's bs.
    Just say the Bumpie's name in Pig Latin
    imageimageimage

Formerly dlsexton

• I don't like passive aggressivedc BS so if anyone has anything to say in regards to me, I would rather you just say it to me, publicly if you like or PM me. I swear I can handle it and I wont "report/flag" you.   :-*
    Samesies! Even though everyone obviously loves me, I mean love is in my sn. Haha
    All of this. I don't mind the harmless 'open letter' bitch about people irl but to come on here and be passive aggressive toward a bumpie knowing they will read it and wonder if it's them, but they cant defend themselves because it isn't blatant- that's bs.
    HAHA
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• dlsexton said:

I don't like passive aggressivedc BS so if anyone has anything to say in regards to me, I would rather you just say it to me, publicly if you like or PM me. I swear I can handle it and I wont "report/flag" you.   :-*
    I did not know what it was so I Googled it and I found a translator!

I'm emejayyay

Subtil.
  • EmeJay said:
    dlsexton said:

I don't like passive aggressivedc BS so if anyone has anything to say in regards to me, I would rather you just say it to me, publicly if you like or PM me. I swear I can handle it and I wont "report/flag" you.   :-*
    I did not know what it was so I Googled it and I found a translator!

I'm emejayyay

Subtil.
    Your pig latin name sounds like someone cheering for you.  EmeJay yay!!!
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
    We have to do it this way, passive aggressive if you'd like to call it that, because of the new TOU.  Trust me, the rules of the library 6 months ago would have allowed screen names to be used. The ways of The Bump are different now. If you don't want to participate, then don't; however, if you'd like to read a bumpie, family member, friend, or acquaintance something, then do so here.

That is all. 
  • No one has taken me to church.

Is that like a come to jesus meeting? 

DH hates those, but on occasion, I sit him down and explain that we need to come to jesus.  (and not in a prayer like way)
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • mmb248 said:

No one has taken me to church.

Is that like a come to jesus meeting? 

DH hates those, but on occasion, I sit him down and explain that we need to come to jesus.  (and not in a prayer like way)

I believe @thekikimonster is referring to the following reaction:

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • PhilleighPhilleigh member
    edited September 2013
    Hmmm... I'll try

Girl, I think real allergies are serious and the fact that you pretend to be allergic to shit pisses me off. Don't say you're allergic to something then eat something else with that ingredient in it. I think you just like the attention.

People with allergies of convenience make me stabby.

Edited because I hit done too soon :(
  • Gurl I think you've become soft in your old bumpie age. You've been around the block and could snark the biggest of bitches. I think you're a TOU sell out. 

• (:|- if you can't say it to the person why bother, ( not that I have anyone to call out). Just seems like it's defeating the purpose of getting the grievance aired. 
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• gonzol said:

No one has taken me to church.

I like your shoes. 

That probably doesn't even count. Whatever. I suck at this game. 
    you get an A+ for effort, and a gold star

• Elbug said:

Philleigh said:

Hmmm... I'll try Girl, I think real allergies are serious and the fact that you pretend to be allergic to shit pisses me off. Don't say you're allergic to something then eat something else with that ingredient in it. I think you just like the attention. Peo
    OMG, she eats her own shit even though shes allergic to it?  Yikes  ;)

Ha ha. She may as well eat her own shit. She's a very special snowflake whose shit doesn't stink, I'm sure.

• gonzol said:

Wow, as someone who jumped into posting and to whom this could apply -- whether or not it did-- this just made me really, really sad.
  • Does the TOU specifically say, "Thou shall not call out other bumpies?" because I just scoured that and I didn't see nothing in regards to "call outs" so I was just curious if it is highlighted somewhere. 

EDD- 06/13/2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"