August 2012 Moms
Options

Random thoughts...

I am rarely on the computer so I forgot you can use different fonts and color! 
I am between loads of laundry, C is drawing, O is napping (cross your fingers it stays that way). 
I still have to strip my bed sheets and remake the bed and give C new sheets to make her bed.
I want chocolate but I'm trying to hold off until I'm really desperate for it and not just lukewarm about it. 
I thought the library storytime lady was meh this morning. They rotate a person for each session and we've had her before and while she's lightyears better than one guy we've had before she is nowhere near as expressive (without being too cheesy) as the lady we had before. Kinda bummed, not gonna lie.
I'm annoyed with my mom and sister because they've more or less told me that my kid getting lice was my fault. Bitches.
I've no idea what to make for dinner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Random thoughts...

• Options
    SJandVASJandVA member
    edited September 2013
    Feeling kind of sick. Hope it doesn't turn into much. I'm not making dinner tonight, I'll make DH go get is something. Kids will try some Trader Joe's Mac n cheese.

I was a volunteer training session today for DD1 school and DD2 decided this would be a great time to be loud and vocal. Not upset just talking loudly.

Really hoping the Government doesn't shut down.
    ETA @Mrs.Rhode how is it your fault, for the lice? I love when people state an opinion on something they know nothing about.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    SJandVA said:
    ETA @Mrs.Rhode how is it your fault, for the lice? I love when people state an opinion on something they know nothing about.
    Hope you feel better!
    They just made comments like "How did you not notice it before?" "Don't you brush her hair?" and other gems like that...It just hurt my feelings because when my niece had it 3 weeks ago I never said anything like that. I said how sorry I was that she was dealing with that and how crappy it must be. I offered to help out in any way I could. I just don't get people sometimes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rsfan23 said:
    D's dinner tonight was a bagel and shredded cheese. I had to wake him up from a good nap to get him to the doctor's. He has impetigo. Today is my anniversary and I've got a cold. Sorry DH, I did not make dinner tonight.
    Impetigo suuuucks. C had it two years ago and it was lame but short so that was good. 
    Happy Anniversary! 
    I think since it's your anniversary you don't have to/shouldn't have to make dinner 
    :D
  • Options
    I hate this week because H is missing dinner pretty much every night. I have all this frozen TJ's stuff but feel like a jerk giving my kid frozen food. But I also feel like making a real dinner is stupid for just the two of us.

Howell has consistently been STTN and now I can't sleep because I miss our rendezvous. How dumb is that?

I think there are mice in the walls. My cat is acting like there are. I've been sweeping and mopping like crazy to keep them at bay. If she kills one while H is at work, I plan to cover it until he gets home. I'm a pansy.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    @rsfan, how many years?

• Options
    @rsfan Happy Anniversary!
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Ugh, lice. I hope your poor girl gets some relief soon!

1. I told my babysitter to come over for an extra hour tomorrow, so I'll be G-free for five hours. I'm a bad mom, right? Whatever. I have SO many errands to run and it's just so much easier without him.

2. That said, I'll be enjoying lunch...solo...sans Mum-Mums and fruit loop clean-up duty. I can't say I feel guilty about it at all.

3. I left Breaking Bad on all day today as background noise, just so I felt like there was another adult around. I hope G doesn't start saying "meth" or something. ;)

4. Everytime SO's mom calls, I roll my eyes instinctively. I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    rsfan23 said:
    @rsfan, how many years?

2, but together 6 years
    Happy anniversary! Enjoy your takeout. Takeout on a Tuesday sounds like heaven. 

• Options
    1. Every time I read anything about lice I instantly feel itchy.

2. I just got back from the gym and now I am having a glass of wine and I am wondering if it is cancelling out my workout.

3. BBJ's extra hour of babysitting is making me consider leaving work a little early on Friday and getting a pedicure.

4. Our nanny is trying to transition DD to 1 nap a day.  She did not talk to me about it and I am deciding if I should be kind of irritated she did not talk to me about it or happy that she is doing the transition.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    B busted her lip right before bed cruising furniture. She's sleeping ok but I'm feeling bad and afraid of what it will look like tomorrow. So much blood. :-S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. I wish my chicken soup was lasagna

2. I wish Jon Snow from GOT was my neighbour. I'd so be having an affair...

3. I love beer.

4. I wish I was in the south of France right now.

5. The only thing that gets me through my work day is the "happy convulsions" Lili has when I pick her up from DC.

6. I am so excited for my GtoG with my bumpies, I might explode!

Is GOT back on??? Crap!!!
    Super jelly about your gtg. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"