Babies on the Brain

Weird feelings....

2»

Re: Weird feelings....

• suzieq527 said:
    And am very intelligent... and I don't make it my business to purposely insult people behind a computer screen...
    Yes your intelligence is shining through in your interactions with this group. You are not doing yourself any favors in proving your intelligence. That's for certain. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• StrappyLika... for the exact same reason you all are... for entertainment, of course!
  • Loading the player...
  • MauiBliss said:
    Anyone else thinking of the Cartman exchange?

"Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck!!!"
    "How would you like to see the school counselor?"
    "How would you like to suck my balls?"

No? Just me....Aw, damnit.......

Speaking of which, I know we can do better. Fuck is a bit tried, no? What about twat? We should use that one here....anyone else have some good favs? 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
    [Deleted User]TeeJ526
  • suzieq527 said:
    lol! rjeller32. Thank you very much! That was hella funny!
    I just think it is quite naive to think mother's don't swear. Just because I had two children come out of my vagina does not mean I lost the ability to tell someone to "eat a bag of dicks". I just don't say it in front of my children.
    image  image
    BallSox[Deleted User]
  • It went from being entertaining to just downright STUPID. smh!!!! Yall win. Good night. I got some fucking to do so my uterus can pop somemore... lol!!!!

• suzieq527 said:

It went from being entertaining to just downright STUPID. smh!!!! Yall win. Good night. I got some fucking to do so my uterus can pop somemore... lol!!!!

The stupid is on you. 
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• MauiBliss said:
    rjeller and scrappy, you're excused from tonight's homework. Everyone else, the assignment is, in 20 words or less, explain why fuck is one of the most versatile words in the language. 

P.S. Spooks, I guess you're excused, too, because I love the panda. 

I am shoooo lucky :D
    image  image
  • suzieq527 said:

It went from being entertaining to just downright STUPID. smh!!!! Yall win. Good night. I got some fucking to do so my uterus can pop somemore... lol!!!!

Well fuck me... I just read this whole damn thing.
    Spooksterpieceofme
  • Who the fuck said we were moms to be?
    ks3pink[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • suzieq527 said:
    suzieq527
    I think I'm pregnant, but I don't want to take a pregnancy test until I'm late. It's been 16 days since I had sex and I'm experiencing nausia. My question is this... for the past 3 days, I've been feeling this "popping" sensation in my uterus. Has anyone ever experienced this and is it normal this soon? I'm 41 with grown children and I don't remember having this feeling back when I was pregnant with my boys...

NOPE... DON'T SEE WHERE I ASKED ANYONE TO PREDICT MY PREGNANCY... WHAT DID YOU ALL READ???

Actually, by adding the phrase "is it normal this soon?" You're implying that you think you are pregnant.  If you didn't think you were pregnant, you'd not have added "this soon".   Also, when you added "I don't remember having this feeling when I was pregnant with my boys" implies that this is something you would have felt when you were pregnant ("i don't remember...." inversely means "I probably forgot").  

Oh and image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • SERIOUSLY GUYZ ITS THE ONLY POSSIBILITYY

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rjeller32JsBabymompieceofme[Deleted User]
  • Oh and I can curse with the best of them. But here's my theory: calling someone a bitch or telling them to fuck off is just too damn easy.    One of my favorite insults centers around "Are you that stupid naturally or do you actually have to work at it?" or "Suzie is a woefully depraved menace and a narcissistic bug-eyed cheap Internet loiterer."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
    bugandbibs
  • Meh....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Goog god this thing is still going? Opening up the board to "75 new" is enough to make my eyes pop out!
    Mysterious_wife[Deleted User]
  • ::raises hand:: Count me in as one of the "bitches" that loves MW
    ;)
    suzieq527 said:
    And neither are any of you all... just showing how many bitches are all in this chat group...
  • Bibs was here :bz
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
    [Deleted User]
  • <3 MW
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
    Mysterious_wife
  • suzieq527 said:

And am very intelligent... and I don't make it my business to purposely insult people behind a computer screen...

And yet here you are, purposely insulting people behind a computer screen...

I do not like you.

The end.
  • Hypocritical Christians isn't a new thing.
  • *pokes with a stick*

Is it dead yet? It smells like it, but then again trolls always smell like bull shit.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • daisy91606daisy91606 member
    edited September 2013
    suzieq527 said:
    MauiBliss... nope. lol! I want to see how many more FUCKS I can get from all you beautiful mothers to be. :)

I usually just lurk here but seriously...What the FUCK is wrong with you? Not everyone here has been pregnant or are currently pregnant. If you weren't acting like such a FUCKING twat you would actually think about what you type before you click the post button. And honestly, after having been told that was the case you didn't apologize for being insensitive. If you want to talk about possible pregnancy symptoms go to 1st Tri. They love talking about symptoms. And what the FUCK is "prerogative"? FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK.

Ok I feel better now. I'll go back to lurking.

By the way OP... There's seven more for you to count.

Edit: Because I'm sleep deprived and I didn't get my point across the first time.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    [Deleted User]Spookster
  • Another MW lover here!

And I'm not a mother to be- I'm already a fucking mother.  Please feel sorry for my children!
    [Deleted User]
  • wow...ummmm well to answer your question no i have never felt a "popping" sensation per-se. mine was more so like cramping on one side. i thought i was ovulating
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"