January 2013 Moms
Options

Getting ready to TTC again

Hi everyone,

I used to be active on this board when DD was first born, but haven't been around for a couple of months.  It's been a wild 8 months and we are loving being parents.  So much so, that we are already planning of TTC our second.  We have been talking about it for a couple of months now, and just decided to stop "trying not to", and likely in a couple of months we will start "trying to".  Exciting and scary at the same time.

Anyone else getting ready to TTC again?
PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Getting ready to TTC again

• Options
    Good luck, I'm about 2.5 years away from wanting to TTC.
  • Options
    Good luck! We'll probably seriously start TTC this time next year. We have too much going on right now. I couldn't imagine adding another baby to this crazy mix.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dh and I already have been TTC. For all we know I already have a baby growing in my belly. (Won't test till beginning of next month), Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck. We will likely start in the spring in hopes that #2 will come right around DS's 2nd birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You guys are brave. 2u2 is no joke. 

I'm tired. ;)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    If it were up to me, I would already be pg again.  We wanted Irish twins!  But I'm still bf and haven't gotten regular cycles back, soooo...  Good luck and have fun ttc ;)  We hope to be in the 2u2 club, too.
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Options
    We are!  We are going to start TTC in November after I get back from Mexico.  We would start earlier, but I want to be able to have drinks by the pool with my mom :)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Probably not for another year.  I'm in my 30's so time's-a-ticking but I don't want to miss out DD being a baby because I have another baby to consume most of my time.   

• Options
    We're TTC, but I haven't had a period yet, and I'm still nursing, so it might be a while before we can TTC and really actually have a chance.  In the meantime, it's been fun trying to catch the first egg!  Good Luck!!  I can't wait to be preggo again! 

I'm pumping right now, and I've figured out how much I need in a freezer stash starting Oct 1 to get DS through DC until his first bday.  Turns out, I have enough in the freezer to get us through the year if I only pump once a day from here on out!  So, beginning Oct. 1st, I'm only going to pump in the morning, and no more hauling my pump to work everyday!!!  I'm hoping that cutting back on the pumping will help lower my prolactin levels so I can ovulate.  I plan to continue to nurse DS as long as he wants to, but once he hits a year, and he can get the majority of his nutrition from other foods, I won't be concerned about him getting 20 oz. of milk at DC every day.

Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    kittynap said:
    amcourt09 said:
    Good luck! We'll probably seriously start TTC this time next year. We have too much going on right now. I couldn't imagine adding another baby to this crazy mix.

Same here, probably won't start TTC until October 2014.
    Us too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Good luck, I'm about 2.5 years away from wanting to TTC.

Yep. Me too. I love being a mom, and I do get baby fever occasionally but I'm not even sure if we'll want to TTC then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We weren't TTC when I got pregnant so we are in the 2u2 club. For those of you BF and wanting to start TTC, it's possible...I never got my period ans was EBF around the clock.

• Options
    We have stopped preventing pregnancy so we are letting nature take its course. But, since I'm EBF and no period yet I don't have high expectations. But, I'm hoping that maybe I'll catch the first egg and not have to deal with AF for while longer. :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    RedGiant said:
    We have stopped preventing pregnancy so we are letting nature take its course. But, since I'm EBF and no period yet I don't have high expectations. But, I'm hoping that maybe I'll catch the first egg and not have to deal with AF for while longer. :) 
    I'm pretty sure that this is us (need to make the final decision against BC), but I am a little nervous about raising two children so close together. My advancing age is a decision in starting sooner rather than later.

Any moms with 2u2, how are you doing it?

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Not me! Snip snip has been done!
  • Options
    teds1chic said:
    I have no idea when we will TTC again. I want them close but I also want some sleep! I told my hubs I'd like 6 months of decent sleep

This is me. DH talks about "getting them all out in one swoop" but I say no way. I need sleep. Plus we live too far from family and he works too much. I want to enjoy DD being a baby and until she's more independent...I get tiny baby envy from time to time but then I remember those crazy newborn days :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, we are already 27 Weeks pregnant. We weren't not trying after DD was born, and we found out at the beginning of April that we will be having two babies within the same year! We have the same perception of doing all in one swoop, and we're so excited that they will be so close for so many reasons! Congratulations on TTC again, and good luck! So excited for you two!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 - DD conceived April 2012, born January 10, 2013 
    BFP #2 - DS conceived March 2013, born December 20, 2013
    Two babies, 11 months apart! We're in for a ride!
  • Options
    We are planning to TTC in January after her first birthday but at the latest will wait till summer.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Going to be ttc in a month or two. I'm excited and nervous. GL to everyone!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    Yikes, not for at least two years!!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    2u2 is not for the weak, GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What's TTC?!
  • Options
    I have twins and we wanted to start trying ASAP.  We used fertility treatments the first time around and after I gave birth my doctor said I would be very fertile for a few months, so we wanted to give it a go to see if I can get pregnant on my own. Last month was our first cycle PP and no luck...unfortunately with endometriosis every month that passes will decrease my chances of getting pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"