3rd Trimester
Options

mods HELP

edited September 2013 in 3rd Trimester
Mods of the bump,

I'M BEING BULLIED,STALKED AND HARRASED! I feel my safety maybe at risk. Someone is searching my info and I'm unsure what they may be capable of. A user is even stating my location and trying to tarck me down. I feel very unsafe here on this site. I can be reached at the following email ***Mod edit***.Please contact me when my info is deleted to confirm it indeed has been removed.
Thank you,
***Mod edit***

Re: mods HELP

• Options
    Are you fucking kidding me?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you serious? You feel like you're being harassed and stalked so you put up an email address? You don't think people might now start to email this stuff to you as well..?
    You cannot be serious that that is how you are going to deal with this... 
  • Options
    alexisjo88alexisjo88 member
    edited September 2013
    jessntim3 said:

Mods of the bump,

I'M BEING BULLIED,STALKED AND HARRASED! I feel my safety maybe at risk. Someone is searching my info and I'm unsure what they may be capable of. A user is even stating my location and trying to tarck me down. I feel very unsafe here on this site. I can be reached at the following email ***Mod edit***.Please contact me when my info is deleted to confirm it indeed has been removed.
    Thank you,
    ***Mod edit***

You realize no one is doing such things and you just put your email out there.
  • Options
    With an email like that, there is no way this isn't MUD
  • Options
    Ummmm how stupid can a person be?
  • Options
    Also, how do you tarck someone down?
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    Just so you know, if you signed up with this website they already have your email, you didn't need to make it public.
    You especially didn't need to make it public because you think your information isn't private enough...
  • Options
    That email almost made me pee in my pants. LMFAO!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    5953fpp said:
    With an email like that, there is no way this isn't MUD
    I'm starting to think so. I'm going to email it and see if it is actually working.
    BLAD reppin'

• Options

HERE IS YOUR HELP!
    I love you
  • Options
    emailed created for sole purpose of being a way to contact for when then issue is resolved
  • Options
    They haven't yet.They are stating my location and trying to get my name and address.
  • Options
    jessntim3 said:

emailed created for sole purpose of being a way to contact for when then issue is resolved

You really need to look up the definitions to: bully, stalk, and harass.
  • Options
    alexisjo88alexisjo88 member
    edited September 2013

I got it! ***mod edit***why 3? Are you his third whore?

Yes!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ****, ***, and ***s wife.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    katdesear said:
    I'm sure her phone # starts with 1-900. . . 
    Actually 1-900-Jessica exists...
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Abuse!

• Options
    Jojo714Jojo714 member
    edited September 2013
    jessntim3 said:
    Mods of the bump,

Thank you,

jessntim3 said:
    They haven't yet.They are stating my location and trying to get my name and address.

And you know this... how? Let me guess... you thought Tim was a florist when he was in fact part of the see-aye-a... is his last name Focker?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ouuu she found the flag button....
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    hollowwayhollowway member
    edited September 2013

MaMaBear1323 said: I got it! why 3? Are you his third whore?

Jess, Tim, and Tim's wife.

Sounds like a crazy three-some.
    Where does the love child come into play though? That'd make 4 for a happy family.

Wait. OP, are you into the whole sisterwives thing? Could work for you.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    edited September 2013
    jessntim3 said:

Mods of the bump,

Thank you,
    Jessica T.

You are not smart. At all. This had to be MUD.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    This is either incredibly fake or she's incredibly insane.

She'll be posting her phone number next for the "moderates" to personally call her. 
    Can't wait.
    Clearly she's insane if this whole thing isn't bullshit because that means she honestly believes this dude cares about her and will actually stay with her after the kid is born. 
    And she honestly believes someone cares enough about this to try to get her address and full name, so my bet is on 'should be friggin' medicated and under watch' totally insane.
    And she needs to get over herself - no one's after her, we just can't believe how stupid she is. I didn't think it was humanly possible to be this air-headed.
    She's being stalked. Just like Tim loves her.

If this isn't fake, I'm convinced she's the Glenn Close to Tim's Michael Douglas.

• Options
    Avswolf said:
    Hey OP....you know other boards are reading your posts and you just gave out personal information to HUNDREDS of women???? And you claim to be afraid for your safety???? You must be a special kind of stupid.
    I agree with Avswolf. OP, use the brain God gave you and listen to the pps. They are smart, non- home- wreckers and know what they are talking about. Grow up, act your age, and use your brain. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    ew, what if Tim is like 80 years old.... ew 
    BLAD reppin'

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"