Cincinnati Babies
Options

***Kessler***

I thought of you today at lunch so I thought i'd let you know about the deal at Chick-fil-A. I know how much you love this place. haha On January 1, 2009 (man it's weird typing that) everyone who goes to a cincy location (I know for sure at Beechmont location) will get one FREE chicken sandwich per customer all day. I was there for lunch today and it reminded me back to the last time that I had this to eat and I was pregnant and I remember you talking about it on the boards. So I thought i'd give you a little shout-out. Have a great New Year!!

Re: ***Kessler***

• Options
    I'm LMAO!  You are not the first person to tell me "I thought of you today" in regards to Chick-Fil-A.  Once at church our preacher was talking about Chick-Fil-A during the message (don't ask me to remember how that has anything to do with anything) and a friend of mine told me she looked for me from across the church b/c of the story.  She said she was telling her DH "look Kessler is going to slap Adam b/c she's going to think that's funny."  And I did, haha!  I tend to become abusive when I think something is funny.  Anyway, thanks for letting me know!  DH & I will certainly be making the trip!
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"