Infertility
Options

? for those who have ever had a BFP (SAIFW)

How early did you get pg symptoms?  I've heard of some people not getting symptoms until  6 wks, and some people getting symptoms as early as a week before their missed period.

Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown

Re: ? for those who have ever had a BFP (SAIFW)

• Options

I had implantation cramping for about a week after my FET.

My boobs hurt really bad starting about 3dp3dt and haven't stopped...I just recently (last week or so) got blue veins in my boobs and nipples started changing. Yesterday I got really nauseous too. I'm not even 5 weeks pregnant (I do think I could have more than one in there though).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My no fail symptom before a bfp is that I pee all the time. Starting a few days before the bfp I get up in the middle of the night at least two times and several times a day. It's the only symptom I get.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I had no symptoms with my first BFP.

With this BFP I started getting sick at 3dp5dt (before even testing positive).  My boobs were no more sore than they would have been on a BFN cycle - and I always get super veiny boobs no matter what.  The sickness was my clue.

• Options
    With both of my BFP's I had very obvious lower abdominal/ute cramping and pinching pains that I knew were obviously different that AF cramps I also was peeing alot. I got veiny boobs but not until atleast 5 weeks.
    My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Like LCB, my boobs were also hurting very bad even before I tested. Like 100 times worse than they do with AF. I knew something was up since they were so sensitive. I was also throwing up. These symptoms were all around 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Honestly, no real symptoms before bfp, and not really even many now at 9 weeks for me.  Sore boobs, and a little yucky sometimes in the morning.  Oh, and I guess my appetitie - I'm eating like there is no tomorrow!  I'm pretty lucky, I think.
  • Options

My no fail symptom is fatigue.  I mean, tired enough that I need a nap during the day.  That usually started about 10 dpo.  Hope this helps!

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I was on progesterone supplementation (suppositories), so that likely caused the sore boobs in my case...

But probably at 4dp5dt I developed an insatiable thirt. I have never felt so thirsty in my whole life. Plus I started peeing more...(and it hasn't really stopped). I tested the next day and got my faint line.

I had weird twingy cramps- which I suppose were related to implantation- but who knows- you overanalyze everything...

• Options
    To be honest, I had NO symptoms and still barely dont (mild AF like cramping at 4.5-5 weeks) I really thought this cycle was a bust.  The only thing different was this cycle I didnt get a UTI unlike the previous 2 IUI cycles where I did.  Good luck!!!
  • Options

My boobs hurt something fierce the week before AF was due, once I got my BFP I had some cramping but nothing else.  I was thirsty all the time and my sense of smell was insane!

• Options
    I had cramping....and mild boob soreness ( but i had both of those on bcp and other meds too) i'm 9 weeks currently and really have had VERY FEW symptoms at all...i'm just REALLY tired after a days work
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    Nothing really obvious that clued me in to being preggo. Our beta was right at 4 weeks so there wasn't a whole lot of time for symptoms, I also didn't have major symptoms all of 1st tri so no early symptoms ended up not being a surprise...
  • Options
    I was waking up in the middle of the night to pee starting a few days before my beta.  However, I had convinced myself that this was just nerves causing insomnia because I was getting - on HPT.
    DS #1 on the way after 2 cycles of ART (IVF+FET) EDD 7/3/11
  • Options

For my first BFP my only early symptom was a little back pain. Later on I had m/s.

For my second BFP my only early symptom was OHSS.

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Typical systems that all started after 3 or 4 wks: soar boobs, peeing 24/7, major lower back pains and with the last set of twins...m/s really bad.
  • Options

P4 affects my body a lot.  Even during unmedicated cycles I sometimes got super sore boobs.  For my chemical in June 09 I had NO symptoms.  For my BFP in January, my boobs were a *aching* already when I got my BFP at 5dp5dt.  However, like I said above, I've had that even during natural cycles.  A week or so after that the fatigue started to hit and the veins appeared on my boobs and it became obvious that my body was going through "changes".  The bottom line though is that for me, the only true EARLY symptom I had was a + pee stick. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I seem to get some cramping around 9DPO, but all 3 times I thought it was AF coming.

When I actually stayed PG, I didn't really have any symptoms.  I got tired later on, but mostly wouldn't have known I was PG if I hadn't been paying attention until 20w or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"