Single Parents
Options

he just confuses me!

I have been avoiding the bd for the last while unless it is business, cuz I am still hurt by my him and need to heal. now he is trying to constantly talk to me and he asks me why I am
avoiding him. I don't get him it's like he likes me to ignore him. does he maybe still care about me in a way? or is he just toying with my emotions.....grrrr I am so confused!!!!

Re: he just confuses me!

• Options
    I wish I could tell you one way or the other. I just wanted to say I understand. My son's bd is very similar. Not only am I pregnant with his 6th baby, but there is another baby momma who is due 6 weeks after me with his 7th. He says he wants to help, he wants to buy our son all kinds of things, but after the way he treated me and lied to me, I don't want anything from him. On the other hand, he doesn't have a clue that I'm avoiding him. Just know that this board is amazing and the women here are a great support system. Good luck and you can always come here, even to just vent.
  • Options
    Wish I could help, my husband does the same thing. He says constantly I want to be there for you and the boys I want us to be friends and if that were true and he was this helpful friend he keeps claiming he wants to be I would not file for divorce right now I would wait till the beginning of next year. Thing is though he is so weird, everything is what can he get from me not give to me to be my friend. If I truly avoid him and stop talking he gets upset if I talk about the divorce he gets upset. Hes so weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Forget about his feelings and opinions for now, and just go with your instincts. Do what you feel is best for you and your baby. You might just tell him that you're hurt by what he's said or done to you and you need the space, and not to contact you except about the baby.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • Options
    They only seem to notice the things they take for granted when those things aren't there anymore. Keep it up. He needs to decide what he wants and clearly define that to you. Then you can decide what you want. Until then it sounds like you're handling it well.
  • Options
    I think guys tend to to have toddler mentality about women. They dont care until they cant have it. Heres my point.

My xh could care less about me and was abusive to me. Until a coworker at the time started expressing intrest at that point my xh freaked out and became more abusive and controling because "he loved me"

Bd is more or less flippant about me until he found out om with my bf. Then he started professing his undying love for me. And after a week he gave up.

Thats my take anyways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"