January 2014 Moms
Options

Care to Share Your LO's name

Re: Care to Share Your LO's name

• Options
    I think we may go with Brogan Paul. :). Or Liam Paul.
  • Options
    Jackson Luke
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I both have names that start with K, so we're keeping the trend...

Boys: Kaiden Thomas or Keegan Michael
    Girls: Kennedy Ann or Kassidy Mae

Our front runners change literally every day haha. We aren't telling anyone anything other than its a K name!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • Options
    We are 90% decided on Camden Thomas.
  • Options
    Our little guy is going to be Gavin Bion (Bion is a family middle name of DH's side). Everyone already knows

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

image imageimage

• Options
    Lennox still undecided on the middle name & we've already shared the name with family & friends.
  • Options
    We decided to name our little girl Stella Claire.

We love the name Stella and Claire is after my DH's favorite cousin, who I also adore. We are keeping it a secret!

• Options
    LindsB314LindsB314 member
    edited September 2013
    Great names! We didn't officially choose dd's name until she was born but our top names for right now are: Boy: Camden James (James is fil's name) My grandfather recently passed away but he hated his name so I'm torn on incorporating it. His name was Homer Licoln . I also like Ethan James & Nathan James but dh isn't sold. Girl: Lorelei James, Scarlett James or Scarlett Lynn. There is a few more too. When people ask, I give them a couple but let them know it's not final until he/she is here :-) Edited for spelling

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    wilburbud said:

We've picked Margaret, and no middle name yet. We'll probably share because really, I dont care if someone doesnt like it. ;0)

I Love Margaret. I would name a daughter Margaret in a second (my favourite Aunt's name) with the nickname Maggie, but DH is not a fan unfortunately :( good choice!
  • Options
    bookkittenbookkitten member
    edited September 2013

We had been set on Elli (after my grandmother) Grace since before we were married. Two weeks ago, my cousin and his wife were married and used our exact name. Grr. I was ticked at first, but I've been noticing how trendy Elli is becoming, so it's okay. Besides, we found a name we love even more - Penelope Grace. Her nickname is Poppy. :)

ETA: we are sharing and told our parents and siblings today. I don't really care if anyone else likes it. :)

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Options
    Julian David (first name after FIL) or Norah Lynn (first name after my mom, middle name after MIL) are our front-runners. Susanna and William are second options
  • Options
    Its a boy and will be Adam Jr "AJ" for short. :)
  • Options
    We find out Tuesday.

But if it's a boy, Thomas Johnathan, nick name JT. 

If it's a girl, Rose is definitely the first name, and right now I love McKenzie as the middle name.  Our last name is a one syllable name starting with a B, so I want a middle name that's 2-3 syllables so it flows a bit better.
  • Options
    We have finally decided on Ace Jameson for our little guy!
  • Options
    We finally just agreed on a name, Natasha Ann :)
  • Options
    Kc101212Kc101212 member
    edited September 2013
    @katiemarie86 Love it! What great taste you have! :-)
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

J14's January Signature Challenge: Favorite Post-Delivery Indulgence

Our little Princess is due 1.29.14
  • Options
    DH and I are still torn between Eli & Miles...can't decide!!
    imageimage

• Options
    @BMReid thank you :-) Since we incorporated my mom in dd's name, I thought it was only fair to use dh's side with this lo. His mom is Linda or Lynn and I'm just not crazy about it. Tried James with our names and it worked!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    The great name debate continues in this house. We've been pretty settled on 4 first names for a little while, but have just recently started talking about potential middle names. But with us these are likely to change....again.

Girl: Maggie or Charlotte (middle name Elizabeth)
    Boy: Evan or Andrew

• Options
    tiffy1693 said:

Our baby girl will be Adalee Diane, we are sharing the first name but not the middle because it is a surprise for our mom's once baby is here (their names are both Diane).  I am excited for the surprise  :x

I love Adalee but DH is quite sold. I keep working on him.

We're team green and like last time are 100% set on our boys name: Dominic Joseph. Back up in case it's a boy and doesn't look like a Dominic will like be Seth or Daniel.

Girl names are impossible! We have names left from last time (Sarah and Therese with either as first or middle plus other middle name of Rose or Elizabeth). Problem is neither is feeling right. I like Elizabeth as a first name but not 100%. It's a crisis in my life at the moment because I really feel like this ones a girl and I don't want to be meh about a name in case she is a girl.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    blue_elleblue_elle member
    edited September 2013
    Still kicking around names, but really liking Mason Alexander. 

I also really like Felix, although I'd prefer it as a middle name, and haven't come across a first name that I think works well with it. And I lurv Oliver, but our last name starts with an R so it gets all jumbled in the mouth.

If it turns out little man is a little lady it's going to be Aisley or Ansley

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    Emmett, Lincoln or Weston
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • Options
    Elise Valentina

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• Options

Our little man will be Caleb Cameron. If he were a girl, the name would be Finley Virginia (Virginia after DH's aunt).

• Options
    We are leaning towards Campbell Rose or Julia Barbara

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are naming her Imani Biance Emily. Imani means faith, Biance is my mother's middle name, and Emily is my husband's favorite grandma who died a couple of years ago. I have told my mother the first name but not the middle yet. We have told some friends who are not going to tell people. We decided not to tell the family mainly because of my husband's other grandmother who is a pain in tree the butt. She has already asked us to name our baby after her and said she wouldn't get offended if we don't, but I know she will. She didn't want ds to be named the name he has because she thought he should be a Jr even though dh didn't want that. So she took it upon herself to spread to the family the name she wanted. The families on my dh side were calling our ds the wrong name for months because of that!
  • Options
    ashybearashybear member
    edited September 2013
    We haven't decided yet, but right now the front runner is Meyer or Meyers. It's the last name of my grandma and great aunt's best friends from growing up. They were like grandparents to my sister and I, and neither brother nor sister ever had children.

Middle name we want something short (our last name is a hyphenated 3-syllable name): We've tossed around Jude, Wade and Reid (a family name) recently.

ETA: Oh! And we don't plan to share with anyone except maybe our sisters.
    Ashley, FTM, Age 31, Southern California
    Jude Meyer was born January 12, 2014, at 21 inches, 7lb, 8oz.

image imageimage
  • Options
    Iam 21+4, team blue....
    My little boys name is....
    Garon David :)
    We love it!!! Can't wait to meet him xxx
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Going with Giuliana Rose!  We came out of the baby name closet 2 weeks ago : )
  • Options
    James Timothy, after my father who passed away in February.
    Made me all teary at our gender reveal. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    beautiful names xxx
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only name we agree on for a boy was Logan David. DH is pushing for William now after learning it is his great-grandfather's MN, but my sister is due within two weeks of us and is Team Green. They've chosen William if it is a boy, so I'm hesitant.
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:
    Partially Complex (my blog)
  • Options
    We are team green... So we have both names picked out and we are telling everyone!
    Girl- Marlee Kate Boy- Landon Davis
  • Options
    We are 98% decided on Harper Blakey A. Harper is my husbands grandmothers maiden name and Blakey is my grandmothers maiden name.
    Part of me is still thinking LO is more of a Charlotte than a Harper...
    We aren't telling anyone until we are 100% confident which one.
  • Options
    Lily Patricia

• Options
    We are sharing with everyone. Our boy will be named Leonardo Joseph or Leonardo John. NN will be Leo.

• Options
    If it is a boy, Owen Douglas
    If a girl, Juliet Marie

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah...Team Green here. If it's a boy i know we are going with Luke Alan.  If it's a girl at this point it's either going to be Olivia (DH's pick) or Mara (my pick).  Don't know about middle names yet.  We've been kicking around Olivia Kate, but nothing for Mara yet.

January 2014 Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Emory Nicole

Emory is a family name on my side of the family and Nicole is after DH's sister who passed away 5 years ago.
    Caedmon Cole 2/18/06, Savannah Lake 9/21/07, Baby Girl EDD 1/19/14
  • Options
    We are team green. We've picked Liam Andrew for a boy and are really stuck on a girls name.
    We both LOVE Aiveen for a girl but my cousin back in Ireland named her LO that in June & is not impressed we are thinking of using it.
    Other forerunners are Alena, Evelyn or Elise.
    MN will either be Marie or Pauline after our mothers depending on flow with FN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"