January 2014 Moms
Options

Care to Share Your LO's name

124»

Re: Care to Share Your LO's name

• Options
    We're going with Elise Mary. Elise is after my grandmother, Elsie. Mary is a family middle name (mine, my mother's, grandmother's, great grandmother's, and great-great grandmother's).

We've only told my parents because we're really close and I really wanted their input. My MIL is trying to break me down and she may succeed at some point, but I'm holding strong!
  • Options
    We aren't sharing our name because I believe she should get to know her name before anyone else and be introduced to everyone with her name, but since I don't know any of you and because I am madly in love with the name I'll share here.  Her name will be Ramona Petra after my grandmother and my husband's greek grandfather who was named Peter, and it's even more fitting because she is due right between the dates when both of them passed away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jlmiller17jlmiller17 member
    edited September 2013
    @tiffy1693 My daughter's name is Adalee, and we love it! Good choice. :) Her name is Adalee James.

We are having another girl, and we cannot decide on a name for sure. My great grandmother's name was Radi, and I like it a lot. I also like Arie and Leni. My husband likes Barrett though. We do not like compromising on names either, so it is very hard for us!
  • Options

@tiffy1693 My daughter's name is Adalee, and we love it! Good choice. :) Her name is Adalee James.

We are having another girl, and we cannot decide on a name for sure. My great grandmother's name was Radi, and I like it a lot. I also like Arie and Leni. My husband likes Barrett though. We do not like compromising on names either, so it is very hard for us!

@jlmiller17 hi! I'm still working on Adalee with my dh!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @echo136 Yes! It would go great with Charlie, too! :)
  • Options
    We are having a baby boy, and are pretty sure his name will be Ashton Graye
  • Options
    LexGator said:
    Connor James

We share with family and those who ask -- it quickly stops people from giving you unwanted name suggestions/advice.
    This was almost our boy name!  But DH said it reminded him too much of Craig James (former ESPN reporter who we don't really like), so our little boy will be Connor Michael.

image   image   image

• Options
    We are going with Evelyn, but no middle name just yet. Husband picked out the first name, so I told him I get to pick out the middle name. His response? "Ok, as long as you pick Marie."

hell no am I picking Marie! Nice name, but everyone and their mother has it for a middle name. 
  • Options
    We found out today we are team pink. We are almost definitely going with Charlotte (Charlie). Middle Name choices are Rose, Ellen or  Edith right now.
    Charlotte Lynne ~ Jan. 23, 2014

• Options
    Boy: Conner Bruce.  DH loves Conner, I'm not completely sold on it yet.  I like, but don't love. MN is DH's name.  
    Girl: Brianna Ashley 
    We're not sharing names - only with you ladies ;)
    And, who knows, they could change yet in the next couple months!  DD's didn't - we had a girl and 2 boy names picked out at 20 weeks and they didn't change.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• Options
    KatiesWei said:
    Quinn William Wei, his middle name after my dad who passed away a few years ago.  We are sharing the name.  

The name we picked for a girl was Teagan, maybe next time!

@KaitiMac I love Blake for a girl!

My son is Quinn William!  I love it, obviously :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

• Options
    Not set in stone by any means, but right now we are discussing either Vivienne or Audra.  Middle name of Marie after my mil.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

• Options
    Audrey Jayne.

We love Audrey; Jayne is a family name.

We're telling those who care to ask!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    rowanthefrogrowanthefrog member
    edited September 2013
    It has been a tough decision, but we finally decided on Andrew Comfort. Andrew is my dad's name and this will be his 7th grandson and no namesake!!  Also his last name/my maiden name will die with him because he only had girls.

Comfort is DH's middle name and his grandmother's middle name. Our other boys have been named after DH and his dad, but no one has been named after his mom's side of the family (they are divorced.)

I'm happy with it, and I cannot WAIT to tell my dad his name once he is born. I'm dying to tell him now, but I'm holding out for that moment. We are only keeping it a secret because of that, otherwise I'd be happy to share, we told our other names.

A
    imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• Options
    Jaytee501 said:
    Audrey Jayne. We love Audrey; Jayne is a family name. We're telling those who care to ask!
    I am so happy to see someone using the spelling Jayne. That's my sister's name and I've always thought it was prettier with the Y :)
    photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"