I had my CD11 appt today after taking 50 clomid day 3-7 and they found 4 follicles on my left ovary, 0 on the right (which is good since I only have a left tube). The sizes were 13.6, 18.5, 19.5, and 17.3 and lining was 7.5. The monitoring dr told us I responded almost too well, and we are at the point where it isn't too many for them to cancel us but we have to decide if we want to go ahead with this IUI cycle. He said we would have ~30% chance of multiples: ~25% twins, ~5% triplets, ~1% quads. There of course is a chance of not getting pregnant at all, but if it did work the chance of multiple seems high. I am waiting for a call from my dr with the bloodwork results and his thoughts. Anyone else have this situation or opinions on what you would do? We are having a hard time deciding.
DS born Jan 2010
TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)
Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013
BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium
Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158
5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin