December 2012 Moms
Options

Gah!

Milla hasn't been sleeping for crap the past few nights. I am loosing my sanity! Two night ago I got 2 hours of sleep and then a 1.5 hour nap. Last night she didnt go to sleep until 1230, then was up at 615. She will not stay asleep. Either she falls asleep and wakes and gets pissed as soon as I put her down, or she just wants to play in her room all hours of the day or night.
Usually I nurse her, she falls asleep, I put her down, she gets comfy, some times looks at me a min and then is out for hours. She's sooooo tired and clingy. Why won't she sleep?! Any other time she's difficult I just lay her down for a few and let her cry, then go back and she cuddles up to me and goes to sleep.
Maybe she's too revved up trying to master walking, or some other development thing. I thought she was just hot, but I kept her door open some last night and it wasn't hot.
I am exhausted, and I have so much to do. By the time I get her to sleep I'll have to wake her to pick up DS from school.
:(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Gah!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Oooohhh, well now it all makes sense!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm right there with you... She's been up at least twice per night the last 2 weeks, except one random STTN a few days ago.  Of course it happens right when I start a new job and can't really afford to be tired.  And my baby who I used to be able to lay in the crib and leave to fall asleep on her own now likes to have a fit if I even look away from her.  

However... AF returned yesterday, so now I'm wondering if a supply dip is causing her to be hungry at night... Chugging water as I type this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"