TTC After a Loss
Options

~~~ TTCAL Newbie Checkin ~~~

2»

Re: ~~~ TTCAL Newbie Checkin ~~~

• Options
    kalynn12: Hopefully you don’t have to wait too long for the results of your bloodwork, and I’m sorry it’s not covered, that’s frustrating.

Thanks GS, still waiting for the results, if I don't hear back tomorrow I am calling. I resubmitted to my insurance so FX they change their minds. I got a negative HPT yesterday which is 2 weeks after my MC so hopefully my body is getting back on track and AF will come on time. QOTW: that's really tough, I would love a new kitchen but our bathroom is really small so I would love to make it bigger with a great shower and huge walk in closet.

@gingerkid9989 good luck with the charting. I was so bad at it I had to stop and just do OPKs

@courtney1741, @eristin82, @kellybeth124, @ lisagde, @Bonnesetter27 and @missmandyd Welcome to the board, i am so sorry for your losses (( hugs)). I am sorry so many of you need to be joining us.

@heymrspotter FX this week, hopefully AF won't show.

@meladoriestar Good luck with your HSG scan on Friday, i hope all goes well. Your DH sounds like a keeper :) not sure if mine would take me to one he hated!

@carlsonbaby2014 Yeah positive OPK and lots of BDing. FX!

@+yuMMMy+ ((hugs)) it sounds like you have had a rough couple of weeks. I hope your eye is better. Yeah for long weekend!!

@rmpar29 I am so sorry that AF made an appearance, boo :( I think we have the same bathroom!

@lingchow8655 I hope you get that temp shift soon, great excuse for some BDing in the mean time! A gourmet kitchen sounds lovely.

@mmnumber5 I hope AF goes away soon so you can get down to business :)

@mollysm Good luck this week! Don't break DH in the process :) OPKs helped me alot and I would totally recommend them.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Hi! I just joined this board and would love to be included in this check in. **Warning:Older Baby Mentioned** I have been on an emotional roller coaster since last week when I miscarried. But today my memorial necklace arrived in the mail and my 9 month old must've known it was special because she kept giving it kisses and talking to it. I am current,y TTA until AF comes which I wish would be sooner rather than later, I think I am Oing now though. And I am anxious to try again after this cycle.
    Question of the week: If you won the chance to renovate any room in your house with no spending limit, which room would you change and how? I would definitely change my outdated kitchen. I'd gut the whole thing and put in beautiful white cabinets and a double wall oven and a gas cooktop and a copper farmhouse sink. Sparkly black quartz counters and a marble backsplash and dark wood floors. A big refrigerator, all stainless steel appliances and any painting would be aqua and the the decorations would be in aqua and red. I've given my dream kitchen a lot of thought. My kitchen is far far from this dream.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kalynn12 said:
    kalynn12: Hopefully you don’t have to wait too long for the results of your bloodwork, and I’m sorry it’s not covered, that’s frustrating.

Thanks GS, still waiting for the results, if I don't hear back tomorrow I am calling. I resubmitted to my insurance so FX they change their minds. I got a negative HPT yesterday which is 2 weeks after my MC so hopefully my body is getting back on track and AF will come on time. QOTW: that's really tough, I would love a new kitchen but our bathroom is really small so I would love to make it bigger with a great shower and huge walk in closet.

@gingerkid9989 good luck with the charting. I was so bad at it I had to stop and just do OPKs

@courtney1741, @eristin82, @kellybeth124, @ lisagde, @Bonnesetter27 and @missmandyd Welcome to the board, i am so sorry for your losses (( hugs)). I am sorry so many of you need to be joining us.

@heymrspotter FX this week, hopefully AF won't show.

@meladoriestar Good luck with your HSG scan on Friday, i hope all goes well. Your DH sounds like a keeper :) not sure if mine would take me to one he hated!

@carlsonbaby2014 Yeah positive OPK and lots of BDing. FX!

@+yuMMMy+ ((hugs)) it sounds like you have had a rough couple of weeks. I hope your eye is better. Yeah for long weekend!!

@rmpar29 I am so sorry that AF made an appearance, boo :( I think we have the same bathroom!

@lingchow8655 I hope you get that temp shift soon, great excuse for some BDing in the mean time! A gourmet kitchen sounds lovely.

@mmnumber5 I hope AF goes away soon so you can get down to business :)

@mollysm Good luck this week! Don't break DH in the process :) OPKs helped me alot and I would totally recommend them.

The worst that can happen is insurance says no, I'm glad you've resubmitted!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Hi! I just joined this board and would love to be included in this check in. **Warning:Older Baby Mentioned** I have been on an emotional roller coaster since last week when I miscarried. But today my memorial necklace arrived in the mail and my 9 month old must've known it was special because she kept giving it kisses and talking to it. I am current,y TTA until AF comes which I wish would be sooner rather than later, I think I am Oing now though. And I am anxious to try again after this cycle.
    Question of the week: If you won the chance to renovate any room in your house with no spending limit, which room would you change and how? I would definitely change my outdated kitchen. I'd gut the whole thing and put in beautiful white cabinets and a double wall oven and a gas cooktop and a copper farmhouse sink. Sparkly black quartz counters and a marble backsplash and dark wood floors. A big refrigerator, all stainless steel appliances and any painting would be aqua and the the decorations would be in aqua and red. I've given my dream kitchen a lot of thought. My kitchen is far far from this dream.

Welcome to the checkin ((hugs))

imageimage

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    I'm trying not to!   ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    gscoville said:
    MollySm said:
    Hey Gs.  How has your week been?

I am doing well.  We are just having lots of sex and waiting for O.  I think I will buy some OPKs next cycle if we have no luck this cycle.  Having EWCM for such a long time is throwing me off, and H is getting tired.  I O'd on CD 19 last cycle, so we're just going to keep it up through this weekend unless something happens sooner.  

As for room in my house, that's a tough one.  I'd love a large, gorgeous kitchen, but the bedroom suite you are describing sounds amazing!  

A couple of my recent cycles I've had a whole week of EWCM, and the last four or five cycles I haven't had the left or right side O pains I've typically had. Honestly, temping and OPKs have been the only things that have given me any clue about when I've O'd, without them I'd be totally in the dark.
    Oh man, if I stop having O pains I'm going to go nuts!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Hey lovely ladies :)
    I intro'd last week, just seen this check in so thought I would post a warm wave hello :)

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options

Hi, Ladies. Sorry for the unplanned post and run yesterday. Bumping at work would be so much easier if my job wouldn’t keep interfering. J Thanks for the hugs. I got another BFN today, but still no AF, so still waiting.

meladoriestar – How sweet of your hubby to plan the concert and hotel stay for your birthday. Good luck with Friday’s HSG scan.

@eristin82 – Welcome. I am very sorry for your loss!

carlsonbaby2014 – congrats on the strong +OPK! Woohoo!

+yuMMMy+ - Sorry it’s been a stressful few weeks. I hope your eye is better and that this could still be your cycle.

rmpar29 – sorry about AF. That long LP is a crappy and cruel trick by Mother Nature. GL this cycle.

lingchow8655 – FX that you get your clear temp shift soon.

@Kellybeth124 – I’m so yesterday was so hard. We’re here for you. Welcome.

Bonnesetter27 – I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you found us. Congrats on the new job.

MissMandyD – I’m very sorry for the loss of your twins. Welcome.

MollySm – Good job HIO this week. Looks like maybe you got your temp shift today!

lisagde- Welcome! I am so sorry for your loss.

kalynn12 – FX you get your bloodwork results today.

@ ashtonblair123 – Your necklace sounds like a lovely way to remember your LO. Welcome.

@ HoldingOutHope – Glad your radiologist had good things to say this week!

@Bebelicious - *Waving hello*. Welcome.

• Options
    Hi @bebelicious :-h
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm really new... so new that my Intro is in a thread a couple posts away from this one, so check it out. I had a d&c last Wednesday and am waiting on my next AF. From watching my CM it looks like I may even be ovulating already but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll be TTA once we are able to have sex again which is gonna be tricky. Once I get the hang of this check in thing I will be all over it, I promise. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 
    September Siggy Challenge

Married 10/16/2010  || TTC since 06/13
    BFP July 15, 2013; EDD April 5th, 2014 
    MMC; D&C August 21 || currently TTA

• Options
    Welcome @halfcaffeinated!
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Hi gs! So sorry for the late check-in; crazy work week. Can't wait for the weekend, even though we'll be packing for our move! Yes, I'm happy with the new doc so far. I went for my last follow up yesterday - an u/s. Radiologist said my ute and lining look good - yay. :) QOTW: Kitchen for sure!! I LOVE to cook and I would love an enormous kitchen with double ovens, upgraded counter tops and appliances, a wall mount flat screen...you name it. :o) I'm so sorry that I don't have much time to comment this week. So many (((hugs))) to all you beautiful TTCAL newbies! ::smooches::

Yay for a good lookin' ute!! ;)

imageimage

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Hey lovely ladies :) I intro'd last week, just seen this check in so thought I would post a warm wave hello :)

Hello, and welcome to the checkin ((hugs))

imageimage

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm really new... so new that my Intro is in a thread a couple posts away from this one, so check it out. I had a d&c last Wednesday and am waiting on my next AF. From watching my CM it looks like I may even be ovulating already but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll be TTA once we are able to have sex again which is gonna be tricky. Once I get the hang of this check in thing I will be all over it, I promise. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

Welcome to the checkin ((hugs))

imageimage

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"