TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Time!

Anyone?
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• Options
    TP to this cold. I am afraid to even speak today as my throat hurts but I haven't started coughing (yet). Are summer colds just worse because it's the FRIGGIN' summer!? Screw you rhinovirus.

TP to the little 8th grader punks that keyed all the cars at my cousin's daughter's 2nd birthday party. So far it's over 120,000 worth of damage. Why'd they do it? "They were bored." Ok, sure, you live in a neighborhood where the homes are easily 400,000 and up and "you're bored?" BOOO FRIGGIN HOO. 

You're screwed though. The charges are so high it could border on felony. Not that I think these kids should be charged with a felony but they should be working their butts off cleaning every car in the neighborhood at the request of their neighbors for the next year (without complaint).

Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Options
    TP to this cold. I am afraid to even speak today as my throat hurts but I haven't started coughing (yet). Are summer colds just worse because it's the FRIGGIN' summer!? Screw you rhinovirus.

TP to the little 8th grader punks that keyed all the cars at my cousin's daughter's 2nd birthday party. So far it's over 120,000 worth of damage. Why'd they do it? "They were bored." Ok, sure, you live in a neighborhood where the homes are easily 400,000 and up and "you're bored?" BOOO FRIGGIN HOO. 

You're screwed though. The charges are so high it could border on felony. Not that I think these kids should be charged with a felony but they should be working their butts off cleaning every car in the neighborhood at the request of their neighbors for the next year (without complaint).

TP to your cold, feel better soon! I am speechless about the second one though. They should totally be charged, I bet they have done it to cars before and not got caught. What in their right minds thought that was a good idea!
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kalynn12 said:

TP to your cold, feel better soon! I am speechless about the second one though. They should totally be charged, I bet they have done it to cars before and not got caught. What in their right minds thought that was a good idea!

this. the little rascals...WTH?

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    **Pregnant SIL mentioned** Long vent ahead

A little back-story... So, my SIl is generally pretty irresponsible, self-centered, and dramatic. Now that she accidentally got KU, her drama and self-centered behavior has gotten worse. Plus, she's getting married to her BF in about 2 weeks. I've been having a hard time accepting that she's KU without any issues while we've been trying for about 2 1/2 years without a successful pregnancy.

I haven't talked to her at all about her pregnancy since she first found out b/c it's just been too hard for me. We weren't that close before and I hardly talked to her except for when MH would invite her over or for family events, so we aren't very close. She's now 20-ish weeks and it's getting harder and harder to call her. Apparently, she's been talking to her BF about how upset she is that I "haven't acknowledged her pregnancy." Ok, but where was she when I had my 2 m/c??? Not being supportive either.

MH urges me to call her and and apologize before their wedding so it's not awkward. So, I finally got up the courage to call her early Sunday afternoon and try to be the bigger person. After all the whining that I haven't called her, I still haven't gotten a call back. I know she's not that busy b/c she was texting MH on Sunday. She's now being a passive-aggressive bitch. Now THAT kind of behavior is going to make it awkward at her wedding.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options

Summer colds are horrible! I hope you feel better soon. And WTF to those little brats!
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited August 2013

TP to my boss for delaying our meeting day after day.  I know that she doesn't know it's about salary - but it's hard to psych myself up EVERY DAY only to be let down.

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• Options

TP my uterus and ovaries for lack of ovulation but giving me +opks and a whole lot of pain!!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited August 2013

TP my uterus and ovaries for lack of ovulation but giving me +opks and a whole lot of pain!!

((hugs)) @amores0121 That just sucks.

imageimage image

• Options

They need to get their little asses whooped. If they're living in a nice neighborhood like that, that's probably why they're bored...parents probably have already given them everything they asked for and they don't appreciate it, so now they're out being little hellions.  Sorry, feeling a little bitter today. TP to them!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options

:(  I'm sorry

• Options

Oh, I agree they should be charged. I was thinking misdemeanor. But doesn't really matter, they are juveniles so something like this will be expunged at adulthood anyway. Unless they become repeat offenders..
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Options
    mmnumber5 said:
    Pregnancy mentioned Tp one of my breast feeding moms that keeps tell me she didn't want her third she's 14 ish weeks pregnant. She knows about my loss but every time I see her she tells me again. Don't want another baby, birth control.
    Is there a polite way to tell someone to "shut the f up?"
    TTC #1 - 
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC

• Options

A little back-story... So, my SIl is generally pretty irresponsible, self-centered, and dramatic. Now that she accidentally got KU, her drama and self-centered behavior has gotten worse. Plus, she's getting married to her BF in about 2 weeks. I've been having a hard time accepting that she's KU without any issues while we've been trying for about 2 1/2 years without a successful pregnancy.

I haven't talked to her at all about her pregnancy since she first found out b/c it's just been too hard for me. We weren't that close before and I hardly talked to her except for when MH would invite her over or for family events, so we aren't very close. She's now 20-ish weeks and it's getting harder and harder to call her. Apparently, she's been talking to her BF about how upset she is that I "haven't acknowledged her pregnancy." Ok, but where was she when I had my 2 m/c??? Not being supportive either.

MH urges me to call her and and apologize before their wedding so it's not awkward. So, I finally got up the courage to call her early Sunday afternoon and try to be the bigger person. After all the whining that I haven't called her, I still haven't gotten a call back. I know she's not that busy b/c she was texting MH on Sunday. She's now being a passive-aggressive bitch. Now THAT kind of behavior is going to make it awkward at her wedding.
    What is there to acknowledge. Now, I don't have any in laws like that... but seriously, you want a card? "Ooh yay! You're pregnant!" My cousins got knocked up and they didn't expect anything out of me. If I ran into them, sure maybe I'd ask how they are doing. BUT!!! Ya know, they know about our losses AND we also have a mutual cousin that has gone through years of infertility and failed IVF. So maybe they are decent human beings and wouldn't expect a woman who has had such heartache to "acknowledge" the pregnancy. As if your acknowledgement will someone fulfill her in some way. 
    TTC #1 - 
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC

• Options

What is there to acknowledge. Now, I don't have any in laws like that... but seriously, you want a card? "Ooh yay! You're pregnant!" My cousins got knocked up and they didn't expect anything out of me. If I ran into them, sure maybe I'd ask how they are doing. BUT!!! Ya know, they know about our losses AND we also have a mutual cousin that has gone through years of infertility and failed IVF. So maybe they are decent human beings and wouldn't expect a woman who has had such heartache to "acknowledge" the pregnancy. As if your acknowledgement will someone fulfill her in some way. 
    I'm not exactly sure what she expects from me. To ask about her u/s (so I can be reminded how all of mine went so terribly) or how she's feeling (b/c I honestly don't give a shit about any complaints she might have)? She knows we've been struggling, but obviously has no empathy for how hard it is to talk about.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    mmnumber5 said:
    Pregnancy mentioned Tp one of my breast feeding moms that keeps tell me she didn't want her third she's 14 ish weeks pregnant. She knows about my loss but every time I see her she tells me again. Don't want another baby, birth control.
    TP to her! She's such a jerk for continuing to bring it up.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    mmnumber5 said:

Pregnancy mentioned

Tp one of my breast feeding moms that keeps tell me she didn't want her third she's 14 ish weeks pregnant. She knows about my loss but every time I see her she tells me again. Don't want another baby, birth control.

TP to her for sure! I wish people could appreciate all that they have.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image  image

TTC #1 since January 2013

BFP #1: April 5, 2013; EDD December 11, 2013; Missed M/C May 15, 2013

BFP #2: February 17, 2014; EDD October 30, 2014; M/C March 15, 2014

BFP #3: August 1, 2014; EDD April 14, 2015 - Praying for our RAINBOW!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MrsDeo said:

Ugh, I got in my first ever car accident yesterday and the other guy is saying it wasn't his fault. I was driving down the road and someone traveling in the other direction decided to make a left hand turn in front of me (not onto another road or anything, just to, I don't know, park on the side of the road???) and fricking stopped in my lane instead of completing his turn. In what way is that NOT his fault? I'm OK but my car is damaged (not terribly, but needs to be repaired because it looks like crap) and it's stressful knowing that I have to deal with all of it.

Glad you're not hurt! That does stink about your car. I probably would've LITERALLY given him a TP! I can't handle ridiculous drivers. X(
  • Options

Cars got keyed in my neighborhood this weekend, too.  I guess the kids really DO need to get back to school....

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"