July 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 11/3

pepper16-2pepper16-2 member
edited November 2016 in July 2017 Moms
What are you eating today, ladies??

(Quick change from UO since we had two started at the same time!) 
Me: 28 I MH: 27
Married August 2016
TTC #1 September 2016
BFP 10/31/16
EDD 7/16/17
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 11/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was walking through the grocery store and saw the cinnamon bears on the candy isle. The last pregnancy was all about peppermints, I can see cinnamon being the nausea calmer this time. Although at the moment I'm wondering how many I can eat before all the sugar makes me sick. Sigh. 
  • Options
    All I want is meat. And tomatoes.  So I just went and got a huge cheeseburger with extra pickles and tomatoes. It is soooooo good.

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    No aversions/cravings have started yet for me, so I'm trying to eat well while I can! It helps that I'm not terribly hungry (except in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and am ravenous).
  • Options

Last night I couldn't figure out what I wanted to get for dinner (DH wanted to order pizza and that is not appetizing at all to me). I all of the sudden WANTED onion rings. I had to have them. And a meatball sub.

Other than those, I really just want apples. Right now, I look forward to my afternoon snack of an apple.

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    Right now it's left over halloween candy lol. Last pregnancy I craved crunchy lettuce, ranch and raw onions like no one's business, as well as vanilla ice cream and drumsticks. I'm thinking the pizza and teriyaki chicken places next door are going to get a lot of my business (although who am I kidding, they already do)
  • Options
    MimoCaMimoCa member
    edited November 2016
    I'm so tired of food. I had a tofu pad thai for lunch.

Edited for blooper
  • Options
    Nothing really looks good to me lately. I have a chocolate bar I've been eating for three days (which is unlike me, usually chocolate is always gone the same day lol). Last night I had plain pasta with a little butter and chicken and it was like the BEST thing ever because I didn't feel *too* sick afterward. Anything with real flavor makes me nauseous even when it tastes good.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I had about half of a small chicken last night, yum!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Breakfast: Starbucks sausage sandwich split with DD and a steamed vanilla milk 

Snack: sliced apple split with DD

lunch: spinach salad with cranberries and almonds (it's a kit from Costco, comes with chicken, but I don't like cold meat)

dinner will be something from Baja Fresh. 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    I'm still early enough that aversions haven't set in and I only feel a little nauseated a few quick times a day, so, like @mamadcb I'm trying to be healthy for the moment: had avocado toast with tomato for breakfast and salmon with an avocado and tomato salad for lunch. All I TRULY want, though, is carbs.
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • Options
    Bread, bread and more bread and cheese.  Plus all that candy that is lying around from the halloween.  I'm bringing most of it to the dentist today to rid the house of it.  You get 1 dollar per pound.  My eldest can keep the money and his teeth, lol.

• Options
    Oh and any other carbs going.

• Options
    Potato soup.  All of it.  Everything sweet makes me feel gross, which is lame because I have a serious sweet tootth usually.
  • Options
    Food is pretty standard for me but I have had a desire for a glass of milk. I never drink milk but I really want some.
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    I want hard boiled eggs for every meal. I wouldn't say it's a true craving because it's not an insatiable desire, but I find myself wanting them for breakfast lunch and dinner because they just taste so good to me. Like many have said already, I'm trying to continue with a healthy diet, even though my appetite is almost non-existent especially in the morning, which is unusual for me. 
  • Options
    @kat0607 OOoohhhh hard boiled eggs!!! Craving one, now that you mention it!! Going to make a batch asap :)
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @leilac I just bought 3 Cadbury toasted almond bars and they were delicious! Lol
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    I vacillate between wanting nothing and being grossed out by everything and wanting to eat all the sweets. I've mostly been eating exactly the same or less because most of the time i'm vaguely grossed out by everything but I learned last time that eating protein often was key to keeping nausea at bay especially in the earlier stages. I did have 2 caramel truffles from a local chocolate shop though 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This morning I was craving a fried egg sandwich with pepperjack on toast. It was amazing. And milk which is weird because I was low carb for the most part before this and milk wasn't in the house - I drank two big glasses today. So good. 
  • Options
    The only time I like milk is when I am pregnant. It has to be ice ice cold though. Almost frozen.

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    frozen grapes. 

Also I really, really want some chocolate donuts. 
  • Options
    Funyuns, funyuns and more funyuns with maybe a hotdog or hard boiled egg....
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    After my partner walks back from the kitchen empty handed
    Me:oh, no fritos?
    Him: I thought I was going out for teriyaki chicken
    Me: can't I have both?

Bonus: he's taking the toddler with him to pick it up!!
  • Options
    Apparently my yummy dinner tonight of fresh bread with EVOO, a chicken pasta dish, and a couple bites of ice cream (the apple crisp was too sweet) was enough to give me heartburn. Ugh. But that chicken pasta dish was amazing and I am looking forward to lunch tomorrow. :)
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl ooohh... teriyaki chicken. I think I need that now!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I haven't had any cravings or aversions yet, but there are some days I want to eat everything and others I can go all day just eating a cheese stick and a granola bar. I did discover that pizza is a no go. I have heartburn in the morning but we had pizza the other night and it took all i had to not vomit lava. I was sick to my stomach all night. With my first pregnancy I craved cinnamon applesauce like crazy. With my second pregnancy I was obsessed with baby carrots and ranch. 

Today I'm going to make bruschetta chicken. MMM!
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Birthday cake and lots of it!! 
  • Options
    Chicken quesadillas. It's all I've eaten for two days.