TTC After a Loss
Options

~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

Happy Friday!!

It is time to take a look back at the week and see how we did.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

@chknma  Were you able to add in fourth work out day?  How are your runs going?

@ksyknelvr73  (((HUGS))) How was your week?  Were you able to exercise at all?

@SandSunBliss  Have you been able to get your carbs down?  I hope you are having an easy time making these dietary changes!

@Kinipela7  Have you been able to keep up with your exercising, and avoiding the sweets?

@taberbtb  Did you get in your two workouts this week?  Hopefully you have been able to resist the ice cream!

@meladoriestar  Gym? Gym? Gym? :D

@hcorcoran  How was your treadmill class and Bodypump?  Are you keeping up with MFP?  When is the race?

@carlsonbaby2014  How was Bodypump and running?  Are the dogs keeping up with you?

@Pink021  Did you get to exercise as much as you were planning?  Did you track your food this week?

@kountingsheep  Are you feeling better? Were you able to exercise?  

@barefootandboots (((HUGS)))  How are you feeling? How were your workouts this week?

@clh4444 How was your week with going back to school and starting the job? Have a great time at the BB this weekend!

Re: ~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check In~*^*~

• Options

HI!!!  Thanks for the ckeckin.  Quick post - on my way out the door to yoga!!

I don't know if easy is the word, but it has been very manageable.  I've got my carb % at about 19 right no and I am very happy with that. 

I love the quote!!

*waves hi to all the healthy ladies!*  Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    Amy- nice quote!
    Sand- nice work on the carbs!

I had a meeting at Starbucks this week and I had a frappuchino - my only sweet, but a pretty bad one!  Ahh well!  

Can't wait to see how you ladies did this week!  Keep it going!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi ladies!

@Anymax - Hi!!! My bodypump workouts were really good.  Running was alright this week, I still need to go on one more tomorrow.  ETA that my dogs have been keeping up, we did a 3 mile walk the other day and they went swimming - a great day in their eyes, and ours too :)
    @Sandsunbliss - I love your new picture - very cute :)
    @kinipela7 - mmmmm frappes are the best!!

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a good one to share.  Keep up the great work ladies!!! image
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    @Kountingsheep - Packing IS work in my book :)  It's great to hear that health eating at home has helped out!  That's fantastic!  And congrats on being in a better spot health-wise to start TTC again :)
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'm still around just been really busy. I'm doing ok, finding it hard to avoid carbs lately. Still staying away from dairy, and when I do have it I feel like crap! I went to a new doctor, who practices "Functional Medicine". If you haven't heard of it I highly recommend checking it out. He was great, and took a bunch of bloodwork to check for allergies (food, environment, heavy metals, dyes...). Interested in seeing the results...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

HI!!!  Thanks for the ckeckin.  Quick post - on my way out the door to yoga!!

I don't know if easy is the word, but it has been very manageable.  I've got my carb % at about 19 right no and I am very happy with that. 

I love the quote!!

*waves hi to all the healthy ladies!*  Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

@SandSunBliss I hope you had a good time at yoga!  I am so glad you are finding it manageable, hopefully soon it just becomes second nature for you.

• Options
    Kinipela7 said:
    Amy- nice quote!
    Sand- nice work on the carbs!

I had a meeting at Starbucks this week and I had a frappuchino - my only sweet, but a pretty bad one!  Ahh well!  

Can't wait to see how you ladies did this week!  Keep it going!
    @Kinipela7 That's not bad if it was your only sweet! But Yum!  Starbucks can be my weakness too.  Have you tried a skinny vanilla latte?  They can make it iced too!

Here's the nutrition info <-click!

• Options
    Are you feeling better? Were you able to exercise? 

Still feeling a bit blah this week, but that's because AF is arriving. I tend to get queasy here and there during my LP (it's been this way for years and never thought it was hormone related that I got nauseous every month until I started charting). Because of that, I've been taking it easy this week, exercise-wise. However, I'm doing a bunch of cleaning and packing for our move next month, so I think that makes up for it in some ways, right? ;)

I was able to fit back into my smallest pair of shorts this week, so I feel like I've been successful so far. I've also noticed that my DH has lost some weight too, so healthy at-home eating has been great for both of us. We will no longer be TTA, so I feel like I'm at a better place now health-wise than I was for the first pregnancy; even though I would like to still lose some more, I feel at a good place to TTC again.
    @kountingsheep  Congrats on fitting in your shorts!! FX for you!

• Options
    Hi ladies!

@Anymax - Hi!!! My bodypump workouts were really good.  Running was alright this week, I still need to go on one more tomorrow.  ETA that my dogs have been keeping up, we did a 3 mile walk the other day and they went swimming - a great day in their eyes, and ours too :)
    Sandsunbliss - I love your new picture - very cute :)
    kinipela7 - mmmmm frappes are the best!!

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a good one to share.  Keep up the great work ladies!!! image
    @carlsonbaby2012   I am glad Bodypump is going so well!  I hope you had a good run tonight.  Thanks for sharing this motivational poster, it's great!

• Options
    AnyMax said:

:) I made progress! I scoped out the local gyms and decided on one I like, and I pulled my workout clothes out of storage (lol yeah, it's been that long!). And I swear my reason for not starting yet is legitimate. Mostly because I expected AF Monday and then when it didn't come I started wondering if I was KU. I'm definitely not allowed to exercise once I'm KU so I figured I'd wait for AF to show up before starting at the gym, just to be safe. So far no AF but I think it's coming soon, so then I'll actually GO to the gym lol. 

AND I cooked and ate healthy this week and cut back on the drinking. 
    @meladoriestar  I'm glad you've found a gym you like, but I'll keep my FX for you.  Way to go keeping up with eating healthy and less drinking!

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    edited August 2013
    Hey everyone, I'm still around just been really busy. I'm doing ok, finding it hard to avoid carbs lately. Still staying away from dairy, and when I do have it I feel like crap! I went to a new doctor, who practices "Functional Medicine". If you haven't heard of it I highly recommend checking it out. He was great, and took a bunch of bloodwork to check for allergies (food, environment, heavy metals, dyes...). Interested in seeing the results...
    @shandorfml2 I am glad you have found a doctor you like, I hope you see good results.

eta for clarity

• Options
    I did all my gym classes this week and kept up in MFP!  My race is the Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare- a 10K Saturday and a half marathon Sunday of Labor Day weekend.  3 medals! Wooo!
  • Options
    Pink021 said:
    I tracked my food for part of the week.
    I didn't do good with exercise at all, but hope to walk or run yet today.
    Hope everyone else did better than me!

Eta: I made it to 163 minutes of exercise...not my goal, but good considering how I felt this week. I really pushed myself even when I didn't feel like exercising.

Also, just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their daily calorie goals? I know everyone is different, but at 1200-1300 a day I would be starving... So kinda wondering what others shoot for if anyone would share.(I have been paying a lot more attention since I started tracking my food these past couple weeks)
    @Pink021  I am sorry you did not meet all of your goals this week, but you did get in some good exercise!  

Here is a link to Mayo Clinic regarding calories.  I hope it can help you some.  Click

• Options
    hcorcoran said:
    I did all my gym classes this week and kept up in MFP!  My race is the Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare- a 10K Saturday and a half marathon Sunday of Labor Day weekend.  3 medals! Wooo!
    @hcorcoran Way to go!!  That sounds like it will be really fun!  One more week!  I cannot wait to see your medals.

• Options
    AnyMax said:
    hcorcoran said:
    @hcorcoran Way to go!!  That sounds like it will be really fun!  One more week!  I cannot wait to see your medals.
    I will definitely post pics!  I haven't raced since my full marathon in March.  We "pulled the goalie" right before then, so I was trying to take it easy.  Clearly, since that didn't help, I am back on the racing bandwagon for now.
  • Options
    AnyMax said:
    AnyMax said:

:) I made progress! I scoped out the local gyms and decided on one I like, and I pulled my workout clothes out of storage (lol yeah, it's been that long!). And I swear my reason for not starting yet is legitimate. Mostly because I expected AF Monday and then when it didn't come I started wondering if I was KU. I'm definitely not allowed to exercise once I'm KU so I figured I'd wait for AF to show up before starting at the gym, just to be safe. So far no AF but I think it's coming soon, so then I'll actually GO to the gym lol. 

AND I cooked and ate healthy this week and cut back on the drinking. 
    @meladoriestar  I'm glad you've found a gym you like, but I'll keep my FX for you.  Way to go keeping up with eating healthy and less drinking!
    I just started spotting. Sad I'm not KU but so glad AF is finally showing her face (this is a week past what my cycle usually is). I guess this means I now have no excuses. It's time to start the exercise plan for real. My promise: by this time next week I will have gone to the gym at least two times. I'm announcing it so that I'm inspired to go and avoid internet shaming ;)
    Aw hun, I'm so sorry.  (((hugs)))

• Options

@Anymax-Hi! I did get two workouts in this week, I purposely waited until today to post (since my second was this morning), just to be sure I followed through!  AND I managed to avoid the ice cream, which was a bit of a challenge since it was so hot and lovely this week.  Its just one of those things I associate with summer, and never ever crave the rest of the year (like bbq).  But it was working against me and my goals unfortunately.  Also, getting back on an exercise schedule has helped to boost my moods like I had hoped it would, so good things all around!

@Kinipela7 - My thoughts are always if I am going to stray from my diet and have something I shouldn't, might as well be worth it. I don't want to sabotage for something I could have easily lived without.  A frap in my books is worth it!

@kountingsheep - fitting back into your smallest shorts is a great feeling.  Way to go! 

@meladoriestar - finding the right gym is a step in the right direction.  Good job with your healthy eating and cutting back on alcohol.  That is an accomplishment in itself.

@hcorcoran - Wow! I am impressed! I have done a few 10k's, but definitely don't have the stamina for a half, or even the full marathon you ran in March.  Good for you!

@Pink021 - Even thought you didn't meet your goal, 163 minutes of exercise is still great, especially if you weren't feeling it this week.  More than I push myself to do some weeks.  Also, I try to stay within the 1200-1300 calorie range, but as Meladoriestar mentioned, loading up on veggies helps to fill you without piling on calories.  That and reading labels.  I sometimes will have a granola bar and yogurt for breakfast, but the difference from one granola bar to another can be as much as 160 calories and 10g sugar!  That can certainly add up fast.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options
    It will be interesting to see the results.  Hopefully they can help you out with your eating habits.  It is no fun at all to feel awful after a simple meal or snack.  At least you know yourself dairy is one of your "triggers".  Who knows what else, but I hope you get some answers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options
    taberbtb said:

@Anymax-Hi! I did get two workouts in this week, I purposely waited until today to post (since my second was this morning), just to be sure I followed through!  AND I managed to avoid the ice cream, which was a bit of a challenge since it was so hot and lovely this week.  Its just one of those things I associate with summer, and never ever crave the rest of the year (like bbq).  But it was working against me and my goals unfortunately.  Also, getting back on an exercise schedule has helped to boost my moods like I had hoped it would, so good things all around!

@Kinipela7 - My thoughts are always if I am going to stray from my diet and have something I shouldn't, might as well be worth it. I don't want to sabotage for something I could have easily lived without.  A frap in my books is worth it!

@kountingsheep - fitting back into your smallest shorts is a great feeling.  Way to go! 

@meladoriestar - finding the right gym is a step in the right direction.  Good job with your healthy eating and cutting back on alcohol.  That is an accomplishment in itself.

@hcorcoran - Wow! I am impressed! I have done a few 10k's, but definitely don't have the stamina for a half, or even the full marathon you ran in March.  Good for you!

@Pink021 - Even thought you didn't meet your goal, 163 minutes of exercise is still great, especially if you weren't feeling it this week.  More than I push myself to do some weeks.  Also, I try to stay within the 1200-1300 calorie range, but as Meladoriestar mentioned, loading up on veggies helps to fill you without piling on calories.  That and reading labels.  I sometimes will have a granola bar and yogurt for breakfast, but the difference from one granola bar to another can be as much as 160
    calories and 10g sugar!  That can certainly add up fast.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"