Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro

Hi ladies!  I am over here after a short but sweet time on the TTC>35 board.  (thanks to the woman who wished that for me!)
I am 7 weeks and finally feel comfortable posting over here.  I will be 36 at the end of Sept and my DH is 41.  This will be both the first child for both of us so I appreciate any advice!  
Just wanted to say hello officially.  TGIF!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! This is my first, too!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Congratulations, this will be our first successful pregnancy at 40, it's definitely nice to have the support of the wonderful ladies on this board!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome. Enjoy your pregnancy :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

(Always in our hearts baby Erwan 22/03/11. 22w + 5d)

• Options
    kat4905kat4905 member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations and welcome! I am 35 and this is my first as well!

BabyFruit TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome and Congrats!  Hope your journey is happy and healthy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"