December 2011 Moms
Options

French kids eat everything

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: French kids eat everything

• Options
    I haven't read the book but I agree with pretty much all of it.  It all makes sense.  I do serve veggies first for dinner and its true. He'll definitely eat them if he is hungry.  But if I serve veggies with other food at the same time, he'll never eat the veggies. F is a very picky eater so I am going to try to apply these ideas and see if they work. The only thing that I think will be hard is they do snack time twice a day at daycare.  I'd feel bad if he didn't have snack while all the other kids ate.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    This is a lot of the same rules as BLW book. My husband drives me crazy when he praises DD and even the damn dog for eating. He also tries to shove food in her mouth. How do I get him read and live by these rules????

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I agree with a lot of this, however I disagree about the snacking. It's actually much healthier to eat and graze on healthy things throughout the day, especially for toddlers. We did BLW and DD is an awesome eater. I do perhaps use food as a motivater which I should probably try to do better with.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"