Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Baylor Medical Center in Mckinney?

Hi!  Has anyone delivered at Baylor Med Center in Mckinney?  I had my first at Allen Presby and was not impressed...my doctor delivers at Baylor now apparently, and I'm trying to make the decision...both relatively close to where I live...Thanks so much!

Re: Baylor Medical Center in Mckinney?

• Options
    I did not, but I have a couple of friends who did and they had great experiences.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    Rajala or Pierce? I don't know anything about the hospital as far as delivery goes, I did the construction on the hospital and MOB and the facility is really nice. If it were a choice between the two I would go with McKinney- you tend to see higher quality at newer facilities. Good luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at Baylor Frisco & had a great experience.  I have a few friends that delivered at Baylor McKinney and they loved it!
  • Options
    Im delivering at Baylor and known a few ladies that delivered there abd they just raved about it! Said it was like a 4 or 5 star hotel. I did a tour and it's the nicest facilities I have seen in person. You can do a free tour if you are having trouble deciding.
  • Options
    I will be delivering from there. I just really like that hospital and have heard great things all around.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"