February 2013 Moms
Options

Getting into mischief...

DS finally figured out forward crawling!! It's still not "traditional" but kind of a creeping/crawling combo. At any rate - he loves to go for his Kick and Play Gym and play with the toys from his tummy. I just looked up from my computer and he had his foot through one of the rings of the toys. How did he manage that?! I should also add that this morning he shimmied half his body under the PnP. :P

Any other LO's getting into scrapes now that mobility is setting in?

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: Getting into mischief...

• Options
    Yep! I have to constantly watch him when I have him on the ground. He rolls and scoots so quickly now that even if I leave the room for a second he'll get himself all the way to the edge of his playmat. Scary but also exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS3 has been army crawling for a few weeks now. This week he has been very adventurous and moving away from his comfort zone.  I have two older boys who leave their toys everywhere so it has been a constant battle lately.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have our Johnny Jump Up in our entryway door frame, and it's double wide, so DS has a ton of room to swing around. His latest thing is to get really good momentum going with his new found strength and purposely try to swing into the walls! He gets as close as he can without actually hitting it, tries to grab on, and squeals with pure delight. He's going to lose the two teeth he has!
  • Options
    E goes to all the bookshelves and pulls all the books off of the bottom shelf. If I run to go to the bathroom which takes 15 seconds, she's halfway across the kitchen and headed for the shoes, the vent, the scuff on the floor.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    DD is currently half way under the couch. I'm not really stopping her either. It's an upgrade from trying to get in the glass curio cabinet by repeated rolling into it >.<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"