New Hampshire Babies
Options

Greek Salad from the Backroom in Manchester

... is officially the only vegetable that I will eat. At 12 weeks pregnant with no appetite at all, I've been eating mostly comfort foods and starches at home. I've been to the Backroom twice in the past month. While I'm missing those mudslides big time, I've been eating those Greek salads (hold the feta) like it's my job! Going to Manch for an OB appointment today, might have to convince DH to agree to BR takeout for dinner!

baby #1 due 2/25/14

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Greek Salad from the Backroom in Manchester

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! It's nice to see some action in here. From what I've heard/read, feta is ok as long as it's pasturized. I would dbl check with your doc tho.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ellekayseaellekaysea member
    edited August 2013

Thanks!  I'm not crazy about feta anyways - but that's a good point. I am still hiding my pregnancy - only a few more days until our big reveal - so asking questions about cheese at dinner would have piqued too much curiosity :PAnd most importantly, I DID stop to pick up celebratory salad, chicken fingers and a frappe on my way home from hearing the little bean's heartbeat on Tuesday

:) 

baby #1 due 2/25/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay congrats!! Isn't it amazing to hear that lil pitter patter? Yum!! If you like ice cream, try Granite State Candy Shoppe on Elm St....best ever.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I miss the mudslides tooooo!!! So yummy!
  • Options

My husband and are going there tonight for dinner and I can't wait to have their chicken fingers and salad!  My husband will drink the mudslides and I'll have cranberry juice & Ginger aisle

Congrats and happy you are enjoying the salad! :)

TTC 8/1/11 Met with RE: 9/7/12; starting with BW on next CD3 and HSG between CD7-11. Husband has SA 9/21/12; meth with RE 10/11-diagnosed with Male fertility issues 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, only IVF.  Insurance doesn't cover IVF, took a break from trying until we could save the money.
    June 19-Begin injections for IVF Round 1- only 1 egg dropped, fertilized but did not attach
    August 8-Begin IVF round 2, more aggressive, 10 egges, all 10 fertilized, implanted 1, froze 4
    September 14-got the call that we are expecting!!!

• Options
    You mean the Puritan Backroom, correct? I like that place and I haven't been there in months, I think I need to go again!

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"