December 2012 Moms

DD why so serious.

She will stand in random places, like under the table, raise her right hand and jabber. She gets a very serious look on her face and occasionally starts waving her arm around. It's like she's giving some speech, but to the wall. I need to charge my camera so I can record it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: DD why so serious.

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, but The Gettysburg Address popped into my head when I read this.  I pictured Millia giving the Address.  Hahahaha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • lol @ the visual! I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• I love it when they do the serious look. It's always so cute!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Lol that's so cute. I was just telling m husband this morning that your little one is already walking around. His grandma told us yesterday that his dad walked at 7 months and his uncle at 8. He didn't believe her so i told him your kiddos were in the same boat.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Lol that's so cute. I was just telling m husband this morning that your little one is already walking around. His grandma told us yesterday that his dad walked at 7 months and his uncle at 8. He didn't believe her so i told him your kiddos were in the same boat.
    She has only done it independently a couple of times, she needs to steady herself usually. I'm expecting completely independent within the month. It's nerve wracking!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

She has only done it independently a couple of times, she needs to steady herself usually. I'm expecting completely independent within the month. It's nerve wracking!

That's still pretty amazing! :)
    Our lo doesn't crawl yet. I'm totally ok with that! Lol. She's trying. She has sat on her own for a long time now and will lean over, get on all 4's rock once then fall on her tummy. She can get around a little on her butt. Not scooting but from turning one way and then another. That's hard enough to keep up with.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"