Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

hating bathtime all of a sudden

DD normally LOVES bathtime, but for 2 weeks now will not sit down and screams for most if not all of the bath. I have tried getting in the tub with her, putting her in a chair in the tub (helped a little). Is anyone dealing with something similar? If so, I would love suggestions and to know if it's short lived! TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hating bathtime all of a sudden

• Options
    DS did this a few weeks ago (at 15mo, ticker is AFU) and I would get in the tub with DD and let him see we were having fun. After a couple days of that I'd let him stand up in the tub with us and play while I quickly washed him. It took several days for him to be willing to sit down in the tub and take a normal bath.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Goodreads shelf
    Snjoslin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
  • Options
    My son LOVES bath time one day and hates it the next.  But I've been taking showers with him since he was able to stand up on his own(around 11months) and I always get him new stuff for the bath, like those soap paints and foams etc.  He loves to color the bathtub(and himself) which helps in getting him actually clean if you buy stuff that is soap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"